call of duty

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I got Cod 2,3,4 for live.......lol I play a lot...mostly CoD3...my older bro plays Cod4 most of the time...

I loved to play COD 4, but I lost my disc, and I'm ready to shell out another 40 bucks for a replacement.

You dont need the disc to play online !

I play 4 and 5 online and have all the earlier versions that I occasionaly dust off for a quick game or two.

Didn't think I'd like No4 but soon got into it and quite enjoyed getting shot to pieces all the time !.

Then along comes CoD 5 and I havent looked back since !. I generally play a few hours on a Friday / Saturday eve (while 'her indoors' is watching all the usual cr*p TV !). I'm not brilliant but I get by !. The graphics are every good and the maps are great. Top tip....dont be a gunner on a tank...dont last very long at all !

Say hi if you bump into me on-line...handle is 'Geedee' surprise surprise !

You dont need the disc to play online !

I play 4 and 5 online and have all the earlier versions that I occasionaly dust off for a quick game or two.

Didn't think I'd like No4 but soon got into it and quite enjoyed getting shot to pieces all the time !.

Then along comes CoD 5 and I havent looked back since !. I generally play a few hours on a Friday / Saturday eve (while 'her indoors' is watching all the usual cr*p TV !). I'm not brilliant but I get by !. The graphics are every good and the maps are great. Top tip....dont be a gunner on a tank...dont last very long at all !

Say hi if you bump into me on-line...handle is 'Geedee' surprise surprise !

Ah wait Geedee, sorry I should have said this earlier, but I play COD4 on the 360, not on the PC. I do play COD United Offensive on the PC though, my handle is the same here.

i don't have WAW i got four from a friend and i am master sargent but in WAW the 7 kill streak the dogs all i could do was freak out

no i'll have to explain

at the last saturday of the month a couple people from the fencing club i go to bring a few game systems and one of the people has WAW and we played it and someone got the dogs

i meant i haven't played online

COD: World at War (COD 5) is simply awsome. The campaign is great and the online play is stunning. Highly recommended!

true, but the campaign is a bit short IMO. online its a great game nothing to discuss there, BUT the co-op mode is just ****ed up. most people cant join the co-op servers, and the released patch causes audio-crashes.

COD2 is still nr1 in sp and mp. cod5 has nicer graphics.

Only played the first COD, which was pretty darn short. Only took me 10 hours worth of gameplay to beat it. I want an upgrade for my PC, but don't have the bucks to do it.

Also, Infinity Ward is releasing Modern Warfare 2 this October, and there is already a teaser released, which was a complete waste of two minutes. Oh well, I'm just watching out for MW2.

I've played CoD, CoD:UO, CoD2 and WAW, I like WAW but find it insanely hard for some reason - probably because I buy an FPS about once every 12 months (last one was Bioshock). I tend to get stuck at one point, spend an hour trying to beat it, then not playing for about a week.

Having said that, I do like the game a lot, and it looks gorgeous. I might have to pick up a copy of MW, last game of that type I played was GRAW, but I really don't have the required patience for Tom Clancy shooters - I should know, I've tried nearly all of em :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back