Calling All East Coast Warbird Fans! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I know it's late notice, but I'll be going as well. I live just 30 minutes away. I found Reading Regional Airport once when I got lost on purpose at Burkshire Mall once. It's neat what you find when you get lost for the fun of it.

I'll see if I can find some Twizzlers.

I'm back home now. That thing was huge. My father and I got a lot of good shots. Is there a perticular place you'd like the choice ones posted if at all and if I can remember how?

Unfortunetly, we didn't get any shots of the Stuka or the Val there. I didn't know they were there util, I looked in the program I was carrying around all day on the bus ride back to the car.
I'm still kicking myself. I did get picks one of the B-25's taking off.

Last edited:
Back from the show at the Marriott. Great day with Chris and Harrison and family.

Bonus time!!! Just saw the Lancaster, a P-47 and two P-51s from my hotel room!

Pics tomorrow.

TO

Hey TO saw that as well, I started a separate thread for photos and I posted a few but will have to pick more out later!

Looks like the replica Stuka didn't make it to the show. But seeing the the Lancaster, Spit and Helldiver in the air for the first time (for me) made up for it.

TO

Harrison started a thread for the airshow but I had to post this pic. This was the 'Meet-N-Greet' dinner we had at the TGIFs between our hotels.

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/warbird-displays/reading-airshow-2010-a-25002.html

From left Harrison (B-17 Engineer), Wendi (the Pre-wife), Njaco (Chris), Toughombre (Steve), Mrs TO (Robertta), Mr. Laverty (B-17's dad) and Reed (Harrison's younger brother).

We had a great time!

CHARLES, WE MISSED YOU!!!!!!

Attachments

• din001.JPG
    din001.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back