Calling All East Coast Warbird Fans!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

and now the hammer drops! I'm hearing reports of rain for Fri and Sat!!! Hope not!!

Guys, maybe we can finalize some stuff. I want to make a reservation on Fri when I get there at the TGIF nearby for Sat nite. Who all is going and what would be a good time to meet?

Harrison I have your numbers but when is the best time to call? I want to speak to your dad first and see what you guys are planning - where to meet at the show and if your mom is coming. My pre-wife Wendi is going shopping at the Outlets nearby for the day and don't know if they would like to go together, yadda, yadda,....

Hey Chris,

Grrr if there's rain I'm gonna be mad.

Hmm well my dad is working all this weekend (We had to leave him behind for our trip to Connecticut.) Generally he gets home at 6:15 p.m. from work.Anything after that should be fine. Can you PM your number(s) so I can let him know :D

And my older brother will decide if my mom goes, because like me he starts finals the next week but he isn't as on top of his school work as he should be. The thing about Marriott is you can cancel a room up until the day you check in. We have 2 rooms booked but if its my dad, little brother, and I then just one.

I am REALLY looking forward to this !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back