Calling All East Coast Warbird Fans! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ok everybody, agenda change! Algebra Study Hall in Rm 256 at the Marriot at 7pm Saturday nite!!! :):)

Algebra? I have enough problems with English! :)

Dammit i have a math final june7th

Just remember this Harrison. Twenty years from now you're not gonna be talking about 4th period algebra, you will be remembering the great experiences at WW II Weekend with your ww2Aircraft friends! :)

TO

Attachments

• img077.jpg
    img077.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 125
  • img069.jpg
    img069.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Ok, all set. I'm at the Country Inn next to the Marriot. The indoor pool and cost did us in! Will check in Friday afternoon and check out on Sunday. The pre-wife has all the stores scoped out and ready to shop. Now onto the banner and finding a good spot for the Saturday night Meet-n-Greet!

Ok, all set. I'm at the Country Inn next to the Marriot. The indoor pool and cost did us in! Will check in Friday afternoon and check out on Sunday. The pre-wife has all the stores scoped out and ready to shop. Now onto the banner and finding a good spot for the Saturday night Meet-n-Greet!

:thumbright:

TO

Steve, I just checked bing.com to get an idea of the area around the hotels and, wow! You have to check out the maps section and choose aerial view. Frickin cool!

Looks like there is a TGI Fridays between our hotels so I'm thinking thats where we'll have the Meet Greet Saturday nite. You have to see the maps like I said. You can plan everything and check the lay of the land.

Steve, I just checked bing.com to get an idea of the area around the hotels and, wow! You have to check out the maps section and choose aerial view. Frickin cool!

Looks like there is a TGI Fridays between our hotels so I'm thinking thats where we'll have the Meet Greet Saturday nite. You have to see the maps like I said. You can plan everything and check the lay of the land.

Sounds good to me Chris. TGIF is a good choice. Gotta figure out how to use the bing maps better.

TO

Sweet!

This is a cool airshow! was there with my father 2 to 3 years ago. they did a re-enactment of a battle...had a french village set built...they were using real machineguns ( firing blanks). felt bad for the actors tho....was really hot and they were wearing all those heavy wool uniforms. the military hardware and vehicles are worth looking at alone...but put all those aricraft around and its simply sweet! do yourself a favor and take an umbrella shade is in short supply and it can be hotter than blazes. very much worth going to...might have to bop over myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back