can someone help me please?

aurelien wolff

Airman 1st Class
283
187
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
zwei und vier abzüglich zwei sind?

GAME ON! :)

I really can't find the answer:
 
two minus 4 equals minus two
 
I don't know German well enough. It's what I interpreted your German statement to be and is a guess only. It sounds to me like a riddle.
 
I would say .. 2+4-2=4

so the answer should be 4 .. es ist vier. or with the full sentence ... " zwei addieren vier minus zwei gleich vier" or " zwei addieren vier minus zwei ist vier " or " zwei und vier abzüglich zwei ist/gleich vier "
 
THANK YOU!!!! :greenjumpers:
 
I don't see how that relates to the original question. I read it as "two and four subtracted are two".

EDIT: OK, I can see that it also might mean "two and four minus two are?"
 
Yes Andy... "abzüglich" also means "minus"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back