CAPTURED AIRCRAFT - ODD PHOTOS (5 Viewers)

Good stuff!
 
Went through my 163 books Jim and nada. I've got some other books to look through on the morrow.

Geo
 
Today there is the last one of the russian campain. It ia a plane, no one really knows, if they really flew. Its a Fw 190 F8 from the "Nationalkomitee Freies Deutschland" A Group of captured german Officers who workted together with the russians against Hitler. Also called "Seydlitz Piloten" I hope you like this unusual plane.
Best regards
 

Attachments

  • DSC02823.jpg
    DSC02823.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 170
  • DSC02824.jpg
    DSC02824.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 180
SB2_beute_4.JPG
 
Breguet Bre 521 Bizerte

Breguet Bre-521 Bizerte.JPG
 
:thumbright:

A Polish RWD-8 captured by Soviets in 1939.

RWD8 Soviet capture1.jpg
 
Interesting to see those North American trainers above in German custody.

I use to laugh when I saw the Texans in "Where Eagles Dare".

o5yki1.jpg


So maybe they DID capture a Bell-47 from the future?

2di127n.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back