Cars that I'd.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My first car was a 1972 Pontiac Formula Firebird. I drove it for nine years and always thought that I would fix it up. I had a picture in my head of what I wanted it to look like but time, money and life got in the way. The car is long gone but I still wish I had it. A year or so ago a group built a 70 Formula. It was a total custom build. They built the car I always saw when I saw mine. And they did it CORRECTLY. Here's the link to the site if you guys are interested.
1970 Pontiac Firebird

CA0810-96649_7_zpsfs0rgnvz.jpg

Thanks! I have seen them before, but never looking like that.
All the El Caminos were great cars except for the mid-70's...Detroit was really dropping the ball on American design during that sad period.

I did have a '78 GMC Cabellero back in the late 80's. 1978 was the first year of the redesign that kept it's form until they discontinued the El Camino in the late 80's. My Cabellero had the GM Goodwrench four-bolt main 350 (5.7L) and all the premium goodies you'd expect from a GMC.

Sure miss that beauty.

Hmmmmm......rats!

137546_Front_3-4_Web_zpseis1z1yi.jpg

Hello?
Boss?
Sorry, I won't make it tonight....something came up, virus you know....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back