Cars

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah. The first two - not so tricky, the third, nothing to be done.

Come to think of it though, you would also have to get the thing through its M.O.T. If its been outside for a while, that might be problematic.

Also, insurance premiums for a newly qualified driver of 16 will be fierce.

Indeed they would which is why I want classic car for my firast, it makes sense 8)

And I always keep my cars in the garage, much to the annoyance of my parents

After making some of the greatest planes of the war; Messerscmitt go on to make this...

The Messerschmitt KR-175 epitomised the speed and power of the Bf-109; with its 191cc engine and top speed of 65mph.

Heinkel also thought this was a good idea...

Heinkel Bubble Car: This, like the Messerschmitt; epitomised its wartime plane equivalent, as it was able to carry a phenomenal load of 2 people at speeds of up to 60mph!

Very well, how about this one, does everything your regular Landie can do, and protects from marauding Provos!

Attachments

• ruclandie.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 424
Crippen said:
My love is an old style Landrover...... preferably a longwheel base with freewheeling hubs. 'one day it will be mine, oh yes it will be mine'
Pictures welcome... to make me swoon.

( love the fat woman bit Les..... ya bad lad)

Cripps!

You have something in common with the lanc, be careful, I wouldnt be surprised if he tries his luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread