Castles.... (1 Viewer)

Or Bluetooth on mobile hunting horns ...............
 
Atlit Fortress Crusader built 13th century ISRA
Atlit Fortress Crusader built 13th century ISRA.png


Atlit Fortress FICH.png
 
IMG_20250725_064731.jpg

Poeke Castle (French: Château de Poucques, Dutch: Kasteel van Poeke) is a castle near Poeke, a small town in the municipality of Aalter in the Belgian province of East Flanders. The castle, standing in 56 hectares (140 acres) of park, is surrounded by water and is accessible through bridges at the front and rear of the building. Poeke Castle is situated at an elevation of 15 meters.

Photo: mhphotogrvphy
 
IMG_20250726_104045.jpg

Vittskövle Castle....

Vittskövle Castle is an estate in Kristianstad Municipality, Scania, Sweden. It has one of the best-preserved Renaissance castles in the Nordic countries.Vittskövle has belonged to members of the Stjernswärd family since 1837.

Photo: juliens_scandinavian_world
 
Brunnenburg (Castel Fontana, Castel Brunnenburg), a 13th-century castle in the province of South Tyrol, in northern Italy....

IMG_20250727_212145.jpg


IMG_20250727_212213.jpg


IMG_20250727_212255.jpg


IMG_20250727_212530.jpg


IMG_20250727_212630.jpg
 
I prefer posting photos of castles I made myself (tge photos I mean). During my vacation I scored two:

First de Slangenburg near Doetinchem, The Netherlands (photos by me)
20250730_0032.jpg


20250730_0031.jpg
 
Last edited:
IMG_20250818_174028.jpg

Dunluce Castle, Northern Ireland....
Photo: Nahlik / Shutterstock

IMG_20250818_174556.jpg


IMG_20250818_175405.jpg


IMG_20250818_175611.jpg


Source: Internet
 
Last edited:
Scotney Castle, Kent....

IMG_20250823_144817.jpg


IMG_20250823_145602.jpg


IMG_20250823_150015.jpg


IMG_20250823_145739.jpg


Source: Internet
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Back