CC's Seemingly Senseless Set of Stuff (1 Viewer)

Oh no! Please tell me you are not really using the Army of One logo as your avatar P-38. I know you really want to be in the Army and that is cool, but take it from someone in the Army. That new logo and slogan is the gayest thing the army has ever come up with. It was better when they used the "Be All You Can Be" stuff.
 
EAW
 

Attachments

  • 110malta_513.jpg
    110malta_513.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 377
i aint played for a while, might have annother go sometime.......
 
nothing compares to EAW!
 
Do you know CC? I think he has it. Or I can send it to you, if you want.
 
Your actually right Alder. I still don get the "Army of One" thing but the logo looks cool. Im going to find an old Army logo like the ones they put on tanks during WWII.
 
Comical German chat up lines from SniffPetrol.com
 

Attachments

  • adgermanchat_733.jpg
    adgermanchat_733.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 293
:lol:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back