CF-18 Number 739 of 416 Sq Canadian Forces, Cory "Bud" Ulmer (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It's done! Overall the model was excellent, though the canopy actually sucked. It wouldn't fit shut around the ejection seat, so it's not perfect. If I do another one (which I probably will :lol:) I'll definitely do it canopy open and on the ground. The decals are also good, if a little glossy. Weapons are from the Hasegawa Weapon Set C.

DSC_0412.jpg

DSC_0413.jpg

DSC_0414.jpg

DSC_0415.jpg

DSC_0416.jpg

DSC_0417.jpg

DSC_0418.jpg

DSC_0419.jpg

DSC_0420.jpg

DSC_0424.jpg

Thanks guys!

Dirk, I actually did that a fair amount, but it didn't do me a whole lot of good. I think if I went too crazy I'd run into problems in regards to it looking too low. Next time at least I'll know to look out for that.

Nice job Cory. I was going to suggest the same about the seat - maybe have to chop off the pilot's feet too!

The pilots feet? WTF? What did he do that he has to lose his feet? If anything his head should be removed. :lol:

Regardless, it is still a sweet build. One to be proud of and I must say one I'm a bit envious of.

The pilots feet? WTF? What did he do that he has to lose his feet? If anything his head should be removed. :lol:

Regardless, it is still a sweet build. One to be proud of and I must say one I'm a bit envious of.

:oops: Thanks Dirk. I really enjoyed this one because it had some personal meaning to it.

And Terry, our posts crossed earlier so I didn't see it. He DID lose his feet, and his legs halfway up to his knees! :lol: I put him in well after the instructions said, so he wouldn't even fit in. However, it didn't affect the canopy as the seat's exactly where it should go and it doesn't go under anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back