Change the Christmas banner?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

New banner is great Wojtek, you're getting better and better.

One problem though, it doesn't resize with the window. When looking at it at half screen (I'm using a tiling window manager), the image will be wider than the rest of the forum. This also happens on lower resolution screens, like on my iPad2. The older banner didn't have this problem, at least I didn't notice.

Hi Marcel,

Yep it may cause a trouble with these mobile devices. We need Horse for adjusting to them. It seems that other computers don't have any problem with that.

Doesn't seem to have helped, Wojtec.
And for the record, I have problem on firefox (IceWeasel) on Debian Linux as well. I use a tiling windowsmanager (i3wm), which means that every if I open a window next or my browser, the browser width will be cut in half. So it goes from 1280px to 640 px. Then I get the same layout as Dave posted. So it's not only on mobile browsers.

Last edited:
Hi Wojtek

Seems to have the same problem. Could be that we always had this little problem and I only noticed it now.
Maybe a "width=80%" in your image tag would work? This only works if it is not html5.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread