Chatroom

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hunter368

Tech Sergeant
Nov 5, 2005
Winnipeg
Not sure if this has been asked before, I don't recall it ever been talked about but I could be wrong.

What about a chat room we could enter into and chat with fellow members that are on the forum also. I have seen them before on forums like this one.

What do you guys think?

Not sure if this has been asked before, I don't recall it ever been talked about but I could be wrong.

What about a chat room we could enter into and chat with fellow members that are on the forum also. I have seen them before on forums like this one.

What do you guys think?

Yea! Real time arguments about the P38 vs Corsair!

its got my vote!

SO..it begins.

I'm ALL for a chat room, I think it would be fun to spend time f'ing around with you guys in real-time...BUT after haunting a few rooms on Yahoo for TOO many years...someone will need a 'boot' program to deal with the idiot fringe. Yes?? AND everyone that uses it needs to make sure their systems are protected and prepped. I used to know a few mean spirited people that got their jollies infecting other peoples computers through the rooms. I'd hate to think of any of you guys getting infected, etc.

Sorry..I didn't mean to put a damper on the idea OR belittle any of y'alls computer savvy...I'm just kinda protective. I tend to overthink the eventualities.

Hehe... Imagine being in the chatroom with Drgondog and Soren while they talk about bubble canopies.....

LMFAO

I was drinking damn pepsi while reading and I just blew some out my nose when I read this.

Have to say while I have read all their posts about the damn bubble canopies, I would like to say I have learned something from it but I would be BSing you. I am still more confused about the subject then a baby at a topless breast feeding convention.

If I never read another post about bubble canopies again it will be too soon. But it amusing seeing them go back and forth at each other.

I want to see a cage match between Drgondog and Soren, bare knuckles...no rules. Last man standing wins the damn debate about bubble canopies!

:lol:

Bubble canopies? I thought it was turn ratios and wing-loading. :)
Listened to an old spit piot the other day and someone asked him about wingloading and a few other acronyms and he said "don't know I just got in started the thing and flew "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back