Cindy Williams, another clueless lefty

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

evangilder

"Shooter"
Sep 17, 2004
Moorpark, CA
www.vg-photo.com
I got this message on MySpace tonight. What Cindy Williams did pisses me off, but the response is friggin great.
Thank you, Airman Bragg, for your service, and for opening that bitch's eyes.

Gosh such an uninformed article by Mz Williams, what a surprise! And to think that the TV show of a couple of dim-witted bimbo's might not have required that much acting at all...

Man, while reading that up above, I was getting pissed off big time.... Thanks for the clarification Eric.....

I remember when, in 1994, Clinton wants to skip the 1994 federal- military pay raise and scale down future raises... That news, when ur overseas fighting and killing, getting into heaps of sh!t in a country u never even knew existed before u got there, was unbelievably demoralizing....

Finally, Clinton gave us a measly 2.2% pay raise, when the cost of living increased 5%, and the civilian market raises were around 7%.... All of us Squids were frickin livid over the bullsh!t...

Unfortunately Les, round 2 is coming up if The B*tch gets in.

Why is it so easy for these narrow-minded, soft-@ssed, sittin behind a desk for the rest of their friggin lives making $2 million to get off on hard working soldiers???

I can't stand it from these short-sighted pricks. They write crap like that and probably got paid by the media for more that she was bitchin about in that piece. That is about the only thing I would gladly pay my taxes for.

Honestly the military should be paid more. I know first hand (as do many others here as well) the sacrifices that are fighting men and women have to make on a daily basis.

Les, you think you were pissed, When I was in college, I was promised a retirement, free medical for myself and my family. I went on active duty and finished my 3 yrs so I could convert from Reservist to Regular Army just in time to be transfered back into the Reserves due to a buget balancing act in congress. Then after I completed 14 yrs, I would was no longer needed because of the draw downs. I did 3 to 4 weekends a month plus 30 days during the summer for 9 years only to be sent home without any toys.

DBII

but the worlds govts not just the US of A will promise the military the world in the way of payments............never happen and never will

hey Cindy is hot right ? .......

When I first went into the reserves in 96 I would chuckle about my paycheck - I could see the difference after Clinton left office - especially when deployed.

I was young and would have do it anyway....lol. My brother-in-law manage to retire from the Corps, 24 or 25 years in. He is working for a contractor in Ft Worth now.

DBII

I drilled for 6 years to get the GI bill for flight training - only got a fraction of what was promised.

F#*k it - it was fun and I served my country.

FU** that FU**IN FU** NUTJOB SHE SHOULD BE IN BED WITH SADDAM FU**<FU**,BIT** sorry guys didnt mean to rant but that makes me UNHAPPY god wheres my gun

Users who are viewing this thread