Another What do you do in the Military Thread.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ok just to make this clear, what I said what that I recognize was it means to be a USN SEAL, and I have all the respect in the world for them, except for the ones that are assholes, but I thought it was obvious that I meant Les and only Les. Oh and about the playstation, this is the age of computer technology, Im alowed to like it, and besides those weapon simulators we all use are just one big computer game.

Its a shame this thread has drifted away from its Original aim ( to let others know what soldiers sailors airmen are doing) I was genuinely interested and I think it was a good Idea as we have a lot of young people on here who may be contemplating entering military service.
Getting the unvarnished views of ex or currently serving guys is much better than from a recruiting mag or pamphlet.
Slagging off serving or ex M personnel or come to that anyone is bound to end up with arguments. I think you started off on the wrong foot 102. Les is direct in his comments but that's him. I don't always agree with them but I would not start running down his personnel or military life.
I believe you should have got your feet under the table before you started making comments, A month gives you no time to get an inkling of the guys personalities on this site even then the reality may be different . After a couple of years I feel I know them good enough to call most of them friends I hope the feeling is mutual.
I am not trying to defend Les as he is probably the last person on here who needs that, but I just feel that this rang-tang has spoiled a thread that I am interested in and is also affecting some of the others can I ask you 102 to please pack it in and have a look for a while to try and get a feel for the people who populate this site. Evan has given you a reasonable warning.
Look and Learn, even I ( one of the quieter members ) am getting a tad pissed off with your out of order comments and before you say it, I have looked back at your earlier posts and this slanging match was of your own making.

Ok lets start this thread over again, I am 2nd LT. Garner of the Loyal Edmonton Regiment, I do a number of things, I am in charge of RSM's in turn are usually in charge of Troops, (Groups) I also help out with the Cadet program on Tuesdays, I have 14 years of service under my belt, I posted a picture (finally) in the uniform thread.

ya know sometimes it's just best to keep your mouth shut and not say anything, especially for some of us that are still associated with the government(s) in some form or another whether past service, still serving or will serve. Personally it is interesting to see where our forum members have spent some of their lives through service, as hard as it may have been and living with the scars but yet on the other hand it truly is none of anyones business. slamming someones service is cutting deep into the soul like a hot knife through better, thus my regard for my first sentance which should be clear......... think before you make comment. Maybe we should just close down this thread and not bring it up ever again...........

E ~

Elephant I know I,m fat but really FBJ :cry: and I still like your Matlot's rig
Only one question I see quite a lot of pictures with US Sailors with their hats not squared off is it an allowed rig or just preference.
The reason I ask my old man got put on a charge for failing to have his hat squared away.

102first_hussars said:
Ok just to make this clear, what I said what that I recognize was it means to be a USN SEAL, and I have all the respect in the world for them, except for the ones that are assholes,In which I was insinuating that there is only one but I thought it was obvious that I meant Les and only Les.

I never dissed any service members, just one person (who just happens to be one)in particular, in fact the only person who has insulted anybody for any type of military service is Les, when he said that all the PPCLI and/or Loyal Eddies were just a bunch of fags and pussies, but that is neither here nor their.

and again everybody read my quote because this is the last time I am going to post it.

Anyway WTF!! IS THIS!!!:shock:

Attachments

• zz102_hussars_127_140.jpg
    zz102_hussars_127_140.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 114
Fine, whatever. In case you didn't notice, there are several people that had not posted pictures so he chose funny ones for those who had not. You were not the only one he did that with, and I don't hear anyone else complaining.

as i said earlier Hussars it is common sense sometimes to SHUT THE HELL UP ! actually I think your personal pic is pretty funny. From friend Les to you ...........

heck you like to be the pratical joker so lighten up

Attachments

• erichs_red_ass_461_569.jpg
    erichs_red_ass_461_569.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 97
Actually hes about 23 pounds now, hes an Orange Tabby and they just love to stuff their faces, I swear I do everything to hide food from him.

Hes like a junky wholl do anything for crack, This fat guy on the
Comedy Network said it perfectly "I Sucked D*ck For Butter tarts" "lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back