Another What do you do in the Military Thread.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That picture just looks disturging, and not the cat. If I came on this site and saw boys in there underware I know what I would be thinking....

And Hussars by the way, do you want to know why people get pissed off with you? Because in just about every thread you do not post anything serious and just post dumb immature shit.

And seriously people lets try and get this thread back online...

I'm full of immature shit too, but that's just me. I ain't changing either.

So, where were we then? We were talking about something military like, were we? Who's next?

Hey guys could i ask something and if you dont like what im about to ask you dont have to do it because i know that some stuff brings back memories.

How about you guys share some stories about what happened during your services? I like asking Veterans if they have some good war stories to tell because i like to know what happened through a vet especially my family members.

If you dont want to share, thats ok.

There are all kinds of stories scattered throughout these forums. Sometimes, things come up where a story fits in with a theme of discussion. Certain discussions will bring something back that has been in the dark recesses of our memory for a while. To ask a question like that is a bit general, and it may draw a blank stare.

Yes I pretty much have to wait until something comes up and it sparks a memory. Not that my memories are far off, I am still serving and my war stories were still happening 10 months ago because I was still in Iraq 10 months ago. Anyhow, I have posted some and I am sure that I will post more.

Now ...here's the problem...I assume you know I was joking and you're playing along with my mockery of 38. But I could be wrong.

Cant help ya brother... Thats all that I did... I'll copy mine....

zsig40mm_bofors_658.jpg

"Well....... You Gonna Pull Those Pistols, or Whistle Dixie ????"
--Outlaw Josey Wales
0stuka_344.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back