Another What do you do in the Military Thread..... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That's right. Just like the Navy and the local militia helped out with the Hurricane Juan cleanup, and all three services helped out after those big ice storms in Québec and Ontario back in '98. It's all a part of the job and it's good to help when you can, but it just seems like it's becoming all we do these days. Disaster relief and not much else.

Mind you, snow filled sidewalks and driveways in Toronto isn't exactly what I'd call disaster relief. :rolleyes:
What a joke. That mayor deserved to be shot and pissed on for even making the request, in my opinion. Doesn't Toronto have it's own utilities department for that sort of thing? Or even the Ontario Department of Transportation.

No kidding, I dont recall any military aid when Edmonton had that huge ass tornado in '87, it killed like 28 people and left like a 3rd of the city in ruins, luckily I was getting Ryed and Dried in a Saskatchewan canola feild with my Cousins.

Well my address is 18034 96 avenue Edmonton Alberta Canada, so you can hop on a plane over here and we can shove those big words up your hog flag toting ass. Except for FBJ hes actually a nice guy.

And this is the guy who accused me of being a highschool student, man F*ck You, you want to insult me and where I come from? come right here in Edmonton and I f*cking dare you to take a shit, canadians arent the polite welcoming people like everybody thinks, you piss us off, well cut your f*cking head off, You got this ego the size of Jupiter but a brain the size of your dick, I dont know if you think this is some sort of joke, you are so lucky youre in Mississipi and Im in Alberta man because youd be shitting in a bag for the rest of your life.

We Are Officially done this feud!!!!!! Now F*ck Off!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, may be my understanding of English is bad or may be I "missed an episode", but I really don't see why Hussars is getting so mad. From what I read, it looked more to sarcasm or some bad jokes than real insults comming from Les...

102first_hussars said:
And this is the guy who accused me of being a highschool student, man F*ck You, you want to insult me and where I come from? come right here in Edmonton and I f*cking dare you to take a sh*t, canadians arent the polite welcoming people like everybody thinks, you piss us off, well cut your f*cking head off, You got this ego the size of Jupiter but a brain the size of your dick, I dont know if you think this is some sort of joke, you are so lucky youre in Mississipi and Im in Alberta man because youd be sh*tting in a bag for the rest of your life.

We Are Officially done this feud!!!!!! Now F*ck Off!!!!!!!!!!

Someone is starting to snap.......

Attachments

• owned-plane_200.jpg
    owned-plane_200.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 103
I think your keyboards starting to smoke 102.
Im with you D I want a ring side seat Ive got me pop corn ready
I've got 50 quid on a knockout 5 seconds into the first round.

you are so lucky youre in Mississipi and Im in Alberta man because youd be sh*tting in a bag for the rest of your life.
Dude, Im a former SEAL... I dont think ur pussy ass could handle a single thing I threw at u... Ive stomped many pussies in my time, and u'd just be another POS who got his ass handed to him....
canadians arent the polite welcoming people like everybody thinks, you piss us off, well cut your f*cking head off
U must be entirely retarded.... "Oh, come up here and we'll kill you"... Grow the fuck up... Ur supposedly over 35... Act like it, not ur shoe size... If all u got is grade school insults, u better find a new place to post Jack.... Ur stay here is going to be quite unwelcome...

As for the brains department, I dont think they let retards and morons like urself join the most elite military organization in the world like myself.... I scored a 96 on the ASVAB pal.... I earned and deserved my position in ST2 and bled for my country on several occassions...

U dont even have the right to wipe my ass with ur birth certificate, let alone try and insult my intelligence.... Ur a joke, and Im the Minister of Whoopass.... U think ur the first piece of shit that I chased off this board??? Do u think there might be a reason why my fellow Admins have nicknamed me "the Minister"??

There is... I stop troublemakers and lying turds like urself from thinking they have a home here... Its not bickering... Im sincerely disgusted by idiots like urself that are so insecure about themselves that they make up stories to impress people.... JTF my ass...

I know, and have known, MANY Special Ops people, and for u to insult all these fine operators with ur bullshit is inexcusable, and I will pound u into the ground, and any other poser that decides to get near me, and start spewing shit the way u have...

You are just like the turd I flushed down the toilet this morning...

I was wrong.
2.3 seconds without breaking into a sweat.
Shit I didnt even get time to get comfortable in me seat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back