Another What do you do in the Military Thread..... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I keep thinking of that fight music from the original Star Trek series. You know, that one you can't get out of your head once you've heard it? :toothy5:

DUH-DUH-DUUUUH-DUUUUH-DUUUUH-DUUUUH-DUUUH-DUH-DUH-DUH-DUUUHH...

Oh boy here we go. You just dont learn do you hussars. You need to calm down, start posting seriously like in the aviation threads, and maybe people might lay off......

Until then I am selling the tickets for your ass whooping!

yep

Attachments

• 1006466916_970.jpg
    1006466916_970.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 117
Frogman,UDT whatever it doesnt matter to me you can still bleed, thats good enough for me.
LMFAO.... No, not whatever... It shows ur ignorance and proves that u dont have the foggiest idea about Spec War.... Ask anyone here who served in uniform, and they will recognize what being a SEAL means... It certainly doesnt come under the heading "Whatever"...

You dont actually think u'd get close enough to me to cause physical harm do u??? HA! Theres been more than a few that tried meatball, and they were alot bigger and badder than u'll ever live to be...

Note for the future, when u threaten someone on the internet, it usually means u cant back shit up, and ur just some pussy that wishes he was a big man.... Incase u havent noticed, everyone here is making fun of u... There is a reason... Open u fucking eyes and u'll notice... U act like some turd infantryman who counted messkits for a living, wishing he could be a war hero, and then lies about his life to make other people impressed...

U act like a loser, so why are u surprised when people call u on it???

I totally recognize what being a SEAL means, I have all the respect in the world for them except for USN seals who are assholes., youve called me on this BS I have called back were not getting anywhere, and to be quite frank, nobody besides you have made fun of me, people have gotten pissed with me or disagreed with me but no insults, which goes to show how immature you are.
And If you dont beleive me about being in the army, well do you see any expression on my face that shows that I care? thats what I thought, youre hung on the subject like a 4 year old holding on to his dick, when everybody else has moved on. All you are is a f*cking Zero, A F*cking Zero whos got nothing good going in his life so he feels the need to shovel shit in the faces he cant even see.
Oh I gave you my address so I can sure as hell back my shit up.

So enclosing prick, I hope you can salvage whatever bit of maturity you have lost and just drop this feud.

If it has not effected you, then why don't YOU just drop it.

I know many US Navy SEALs and they are not assholes pal. Let me tell you something dickhead. A team of Navy SEALs saved a group of us in Central America about 20 years ago. We had 2 men down, low on ammo and I was saving a bullet aside in case I needed it for myself. Out of nowhere a team of SEALs came and kicked some serious ass.

I hear one more derogatory comment about SEALs out of your filthy sewer of mouth and I will personally ban your sorry ass. And because you have been such an unreasonable and arrogant prick, have a yellow card, courtesy of yours truly.

Now, back the hell off and calm down.

when everybody else has moved on.
As far as I can tell, NO ONE has moved on past the fact that ur a dipshit and a poser... Why dont u find a new place u post ur drivel...
nobody besides you have made fun of me
Yea right, and the Popes Jewish... Too bad u cant see inside the Admins Forum.... Theres a whole bunch of slams and jokes about u... U are OUR poster child... Almost as amusing as RG_Lunatic...
All you are is a f*cking Zero
Like u would know... U dont know shit about me... Unless ur a freaking Swamii, once again ur proving that ur full of shit...
A F*cking Zero whos got nothing good going in his life
Ummm, yea.... I have a healthy 18 year old son who is getting straight A's in college, the stocks I've invested in are making me rich, my new R/C plane just came in, my insurance check is in the mail, my pain in the ass dog is dying, Im currently reading the JG 300 Volume I...

Ummm, what else??? Oh yea, Im tormenting the shit outta some pinko fag from Edmonton....
and just drop this feud.
It aint a feud pal... I think ur a lying piece of shit that makes things up for the entertainment of others.... Youre shallow and lame.... No one here enjoys ur presence or ur attitude.... Maybe we should make a Poll thread about u....

And BTW, I have lost several of my teammates protecting ur fucking rights and freedom, and by all accounts, they were true blooded assholes like myself, so if u ever decide to insult my bretheren again, I will personally ban ur ass.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back