when everybody else has moved on.
As far as I can tell, NO ONE has moved on past the fact that ur a dipshit and a poser... Why dont u find a new place u post ur drivel...
nobody besides you have made fun of me
Yea right, and the Popes Jewish... Too bad u cant see inside the Admins Forum.... Theres a whole bunch of slams and jokes about u... U are OUR poster child... Almost as amusing as RG_Lunatic...
All you are is a f*cking Zero
Like u would know... U dont know shit about me... Unless ur a freaking Swamii, once again ur proving that ur full of shit...
A F*cking Zero whos got nothing good going in his life
Ummm, yea.... I have a healthy 18 year old son who is getting straight A's in college, the stocks I've invested in are making me rich, my new R/C plane just came in, my insurance check is in the mail, my pain in the ass dog is dying, Im currently reading the JG 300 Volume I...
Ummm, what else??? Oh yea, Im tormenting the shit outta some pinko fag from Edmonton....
It aint a feud pal... I think ur a lying piece of shit that makes things up for the entertainment of others.... Youre shallow and lame.... No one here enjoys ur presence or ur attitude.... Maybe we should make a Poll thread about u....
And BTW, I have lost several of my teammates protecting ur fucking rights and freedom, and by all accounts, they were true blooded assholes like myself, so if u ever decide to insult my bretheren again, I will personally ban ur ass.......