Closer, closer, Just a little closer.... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

FLYBOYJ

"THE GREAT GAZOO"
Apr 9, 2005
Colorado, USA
Part 1.....

Attachments

• untitled 1.bmp
    915 KB · Views: 194
  • untitled 2.bmp
    1.1 MB · Views: 186
  • untitled 3.bmp
    778.9 KB · Views: 185
Amazing!

But what if the guy's rope broke and one foot went in each air intake?

That is very cool! I guess the air intakes on the bottom allow them to get that close to the back of the bird in what must be some very dirty air.

Nice flying, must be a mess behind that thing.

Very nice!

It could be either one. The plane taking the pics is either a C-130 (which in that case it would be British) or it is a C-160 (German). Cant really tell though.

Agreed Les.

Also note the cloud reflection on the canopy side opposite the sun (right as you look at the picture)

It is the same in the last few photos.

This would be correct if both planes were stationary.

Which would then make it bloody miraculous photography.

True or not - this is why ORM is so big. Please explain the training value of that exercise, if it was real. Aviation is dangerous enough w/o doing stupid crap to help kill yourself.

True or not - this is why ORM is so big. Please explain the training value of that exercise, if it was real. Aviation is dangerous enough w/o doing stupid crap to help kill yourself.

I remember a few years ago... Two or three pilots from the RCAF were suspended for flying their combat helicopters under the bridges of Québec City.

If those pictures are real (I doubt they are), then a few of them must have been suspended.

I don't see the problem its out of the prop wash the guy was taking videos for recruiting or promo videos of the bird it isn't any different then Blue Angels or some such group

A C130 flying full speed would still be near the stall point of the jet.

Extremely risky, and I dont think this ever happened.

Max speed of a C-130 is almost 400 mph - I'd guess the Typhoon stalls at about 120....

I know V2 had this on his site - according to the zoomies at the academy this is real...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back