Color pics For a Model I'm Building

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I cannot believe it is back. It's like a Godzilla or fast and furious movies. Is there an older active thread? If a thread is going to be brought back. I vote for Get Lucky. Anyway. It is difficult for use color blind people to follow this thread.

I cannot believe it is back. It's like a Godzilla or fast and furious movies. Is there an older active thread? If a thread is going to be brought back. I vote for Get Lucky. Anyway. It is difficult for use color blind people to follow this thread.
Yeah, the "what cheered you up" and the "what annoyed you" threads are quite a bit older and also more active.

Last edited:
Going to send this thread as a script to the Discovery Channel to see if they'd like to make it into a Mystery based mini series...I mean it has all the making of a great series as we have intrigue / slander / naughty words / sexual innuendo's / mystery / rantings / input thru the ages / aspersions / innocent bystanders....:)

Heck this could even rival the St*r Tr*k output....

Model Trek...Modelling: the final frontier. These are the color schemes of the paintbrush RoadKing. Its twelve- year mission: to explore strange new moulds. To seek out new glue and new colors. To boldly build what no man has done before !...and I bet y'all did that in William S's voice in your head too :)

Last edited:
I agree. The question was the reasonable one ... but this colour ...

no nie.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back