Color pics For a Model I'm Building (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nah, I'm going back to page 1. So, what did this guy want again?

I think he wanted to know what came first, the chicken or the egg? Or did the tree that fell in the woods that no one was around to hear kill the chicken? Or was it how many licks does it take to get the the center of a Tootsie Pop? I don't remember.

Don't know. It's so stealthy, it can't be seen, and therefore can't be 'clocked' over the measured mile (visible or otherwise).
We do know, however, that it has been known to reach Mach 1, but this was probably in a dive ........

Range of the stealth swallow is classified information, jealously guarded by the design bureau of the People's Republic of Macclesfield (PROM), and is unlikely to be declared in the near future, certainly not before PROM receives electricity and an efficient drainage service.
It was thought that 'coconut' was a code word for a PROM laser-guided, proximity-fused fragmentation weapon. However, it has since been discovered that the code word describes - a coconut.

Of course the coconut would have to be shaved in order to improve the aerodynamics, they were either fitted along the breastbone of the Stealth swallow or one under each wing around the joint between the Radius/Ulna joint with the Carpometacarpus (our wrist joint)

Users who are viewing this thread