Color pics For a Model I'm Building

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Bacon that goes moo? WTH are you smoking Njaco?

I have an idea guys. Since the original poster has not been courteous enough to even thank us, I think we should NOT provide him with any color pics for a model he is building.

I have an idea guys. Since the original poster has not been courteous enough to even thank us, I think we should NOT provide him with any color pics for a model he is building.

Maybe we should supply Black White pics just to confuse?

Both ideas sound good to me.

9dad1ad0-e734-11e3-8334-b93a0cf7b653_Lot-1046-M4A3-75-Dry-Stowage-Sherman_Courtesy-Auctions-Amer.jpg

I believe we should be helpful at all times. Some people are not as well in turned with being able to express themselves. So I have brought forth that which I am sure they are asking for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks fellas, you all have really given me great ideas for the Stealth Fighter Group Build and I have decided on the subject! It will be OOB mainly, but I am going to try to scratch build the engine outlets as I really like the way they look and the detail of the kit is lacking. Below is the Swiss version I plan on building (the one outside the hanger). The one inside the hanger with what appears to be Greek colors is the experimental 3 1/2 seater (navigator is a midget).

hanger.jpg

You could have problems there david. If you drop a part, how the heck will you find it again?!
As for colour pics, we could really confuse our friend, and post a colour negative ...............

Users who are viewing this thread

Back