Columbine School

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

2 years ago over New Years, we met friends in Denver for a Broncos/49ers game, and stayed with a friend of mine whose mother lives a few blocks away from Columbine. On the way to the nearest mall, we happen to drive right by Columbine, and it took my breath away and sent chills down my spine!

2 years ago over New Years, we met friends in Denver for a Broncos/49ers game, and stayed with a friend of mine whose mother lives a few blocks away from Columbine. On the way to the nearest mall, we happen to drive right by Columbine, and it took my breath away and sent chills down my spine!

Dude, you were 10-15 minutes away from where I live!

I remember that I was buying parts at Denver BMW motorcycles the day it happened, the young counter girl and I just looked at each other with a"what the F***" look in our eyes. It's tough to put a blame on one thing, parents,bullying, illness etc. Fact is that this day and age with both parents working and not paying enough attention to what your kids are doing will ruin alot more lives ahead. Trying to appease the generation by buying them cars video games etc plus the total lack of any discipline will lead to more incidents.

I am not a Manson fan, so I cannot comment on that, but Rammstein causing the shooting? Give me a break! Yes, some of their lyrics are "interesting", but none of them are at all violent really. Even Ich Will has nothing to do with going out and killing people. It's parenting and bullying that causes stuff like this, what else can it really be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back