Concerts you have attended?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well I just got back from the Kiss concert in Nuernberg Germany. Man I tell you, they have not lost it! I have seen Kiss before but this was one of the best shows I have seen. The set list was great, the band was great, the sound was great. ****ing Awesome!

The opening band was Cinder Road and they were not very good. The guitarist was pretty good and I enjoyed his playing, but the singer sounded like he was in pop band whos demographics are for 14 year old girls. They should go out on tour with Tokyo Hotel.

After that Kiss came out on stage and ****ing tore it apart! Here is the set list:

Deuce
Strutter
Got To Choose
Hotter Than Hell
Nothin' To Lose
C'Mon And Love Me
Parasite
She
100,000 Years
Cold Gin
Let Me Go Rock 'N' Roll
Black Diamond
Rock And Roll All Nite

Shout It Out Loud
Lick It Up
I Love It Loud
I Was Made For Lovin' You
Love Gun
Detroit Rock City

Here are some pics. Sorry there are alot but I figured I would post them anyhow.

Some Kiss fans before the show:

kiss1.jpg

Cinder Road:

kiss3.jpg

Kiss:

kiss10.jpg

kiss11.jpg

kiss12.jpg

kiss13.jpg

kiss14.jpg

kiss15.jpg

kiss16.jpg

kiss17.jpg

kiss18.jpg

kiss19.jpg

kiss2.jpg

kiss20.jpg

kiss21.jpg

kiss22.jpg

kiss23.jpg

kiss29.jpg

kiss30.jpg

kiss4.jpg

kiss6.jpg

kiss7.jpg

kiss8.jpg

kiss9.jpg

I have some great shows coming up.

Here is what I have coming up soon:

Aug. 11 - Deep Purple
Oct. 4 - Queen + Paul Rodgers
Nov. 11 - Slayer, Trivium, Mastadon, Armon Amoth
Nov. 22 - Alice Cooper and Whitesnake
Dec. 13 - Doro Pesch

And the best of all:

AC/DC!!!!!

Dates and ticket sales have not startet but I have recieved an email from my local ticket agency telling me that AC/DC tour is about to be anounced and tickets are about to go on sale!

My understand is that it will be a world tour following the release of their album in September.

Rumor has it that this is the last album and tour for AC/DC.

ya know i've never been to a concert, i'm a social recluse but i'd definatly book tickets if AC/DC were doing a tour especially if it could be their last, they dont make bands like that any more !!!

ya know i've never been to a concert, i'm a social recluse but i'd definatly book tickets if AC/DC were doing a tour especially if it could be their last, they dont make bands like that any more !!!

Yeah they do... you're just getting old like me. :toothy5:

And I agree with you about the recluse stuff. Crowds and I do not get along. Like being in the hyena feeding frenzie. Makes me go to Alert 5.

Oh... and Adler, saw Kiss in 1979. They were awesome. Gene Simmons came out of the upper rafters of the Birmingham Civic Arena and floated onto the stage. Peter Criss' drum solo had him on a hydraulic lift that put him out over the crowd. And the fireworks were over the top. Never have forgotten that concert.

And I don't care what anybody says, Kiss created heavy metal pop for the radio and hooked a new age set of young kids with minds full of mush to enjoy a screaming guitar. Costumes and all.

Oh... and Adler, saw Kiss in 1979. They were awesome. Gene Simmons came out of the upper rafters of the Birmingham Civic Arena and floated onto the stage. Peter Criss' drum solo had him on a hydraulic lift that put him out over the crowd. And the fireworks were over the top. Never have forgotten that concert.

And I don't care what anybody says, Kiss created heavy metal pop for the radio and hooked a new age set of young kids with minds full of mush to enjoy a screaming guitar. Costumes and all.

They still do the same stuff at each show. The whole hydraulic press stuff and everything.

Went to the Rockstar Energy Drink Mayham Festival yesterday.
Suicide Silence
Jager Band
Black Tide
Walls of Jericho
The Red Chord
Five Finger Death Punch
36 Crazyfists
Mastodon
Underoath
Machine Head
Dragonforce
Disturbed