Concerts you will be attending this year. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Great show last night! Of course Queen is not the same without Freddie, but I also did not get the impression that Paul Rodgers was trying to replace Freddie.

All in all it was just a great rock show!

Hell Yeah!!!

FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK, WE SALUTE YOU!!!!

Got two tickets reserved for AC/DC on March 27, 2009!!!!!

I get to pick up the tickets tomorrow!

I actually did not get the tickets for the 27th of March. They did not hold my reservations.

That is okay though because I have two tickets in my hand now for the 7th of March 2009 in Duesseldorf, Germany.

Bring on AC/DC baby!!!!

It is going to suck having to travel 6 hours to get there, but the concert will be worth it.

Good luck Marcel. AC/DC presale was horrible and all the shows sold out in like 30 minutes. You have to have luck to get one. I got lucky and was able to get 2.

Thanks Chirs, I will need it. The tickets will only be sold on internet and only 2 tickets per person. Last time they did this, I could not access the server and when it came back online, it was sold out. Obviously others had access at that time.

Thanks Chirs, I will need it. The tickets will only be sold on internet and only 2 tickets per person. Last time they did this, I could not access the server and when it came back online, it was sold out. Obviously others had access at that time.

That is the same way they were sold here, internet only and 2 tickets per person. I too had no access and when I finally got in, the two shows I wanted were sold out and I had to take another show. 5 minutes later it was sold out too.

I feel lucky that I got two tickets at all. I have to travel 6 hours just to go and see them, but who cares it is AC/DC!

My tickets came in the mail today by the way:

acdcticket.jpg

That is the same way they were sold here, internet only and 2 tickets per person. I too had no access and when I finally got in, the two shows I wanted were sold out and I had to take another show. 5 minutes later it was sold out too.

I feel lucky that I got two tickets at all. I have to travel 6 hours just to go and see them, but who cares it is AC/DC!

My tickets came in the mail today by the way:

acdcticket.jpg

You're teasing me, now I'm jealous :lol:

This morning I tried to get tickets in Antwerp, no luck. On Saturday morning I'll try again at 10.00h sharp. Then they'll start selling tickets for Rotterdam. It'll be hard, though.

That sucks man.

If you are willing to spend some money, the ticket company here is selling tickets to all the show, that include train tickets and hotel. But they all cost between 250 euros and 350 euros.

I clicked on the "Buy" button within a seccond of the clock turning 10 o' clock. Still too late :( Have been staring at the que page for an hour, but still nothing, so I stoppend. No ac/dc for me then :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back