Controversy over release of Pan Am bomber

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

No, seriously...they really ARE out there!!! ::readjusts tin-foil hat for comfort and style::

One also wonders if Obama's administration, being Muslim-friendly and all, sorta winked in the direction of his jail cell...but are now denying any involvement because of the public outcry against Scotland.
*gasp*

You mean the same administration that asked Clinton to go "rescue" those girls from N.Korea but then said later that they didn't ask him to go, but he said they did?

:lol:

One also wonders if Obama's administration, being Muslim-friendly and all, sorta winked in the direction of his jail cell...but are now denying any involvement because of the public outcry against Scotland.

Not trying to be politically correct or anything, because I have the same dislike of Islamic extremism, but maybe we should change the word from Muslim to Islamic Extremists. Muslim is a religion just like Christianity, and you have good Muslims and you have bad Muslims (just like we have in Christianity as well). You have Muslims all over the world as well (not just in the Middle East).

Basically I am saying that maybe we should point the fingers at the right people and not the religion as a whole. We Christians don't like it when people do that to us as well. So why bring ourselves down to that level?

Not trying to be politically correct or anything, because I have the same dislike of Islamic extremism, but maybe we should change the word from Muslim to Islamic Extremists. Muslim is a religion just like Christianity, and you have good Muslims and you have bad Muslims (just like we have in Christianity as well). You have Muslims all over the world as well (not just in the Middle East).

Basically I am saying that maybe we should point the fingers at the right people and not the religion as a whole. We Christians don't like it when people do that to us as well. So why bring ourselves down to that level?

Good point. I stand corrected...as does my previous post!

I don't think you have to worry about being "PC" (IMO)...your just clarifying the issue. All Muslims are not our enemy's, and in fact the war against terrorism has been greatly aided by some friendly Muslims.

Is this guy dead yet? If he is still alive, why? I thought he had three months to live.

I think the people most responsible for the attack were never punished, and continue to walk free and in style...

This guy was an officer in the Libyan Intelligence Service....I wonder who gave the green light for him to do what he did

Users who are viewing this thread

Back