Covid-19 reports

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Oh wait here is that fact checking stuff…

I am a horse of a man with no underlying health issues so I should be ok.

Double jabbed so who knows what happened to that.

My wife has lost all sense of taste and smell which is why she married me.

I haven't. Which is strange.

At the moment I am fatigued and having trouble breathing. Panting like a dog. I spent last night coughing my lungs up and some interesting objects came up from god knows where. I am taking paracetamol as if it's sweeties.

Anyone who is already seriously Ill could be in serious trouble.

Believe me this real. My aching lungs are proof.

I wish you well, my friend. Get well soon.

I think that's his goal.

Now my lung capacity had gone.
Do the vaccines significantly lower the chances of being infected? This is a key question now that the rates within each vaccination status group are becoming better defined.

So, we should just not vaccinate? Is that what you are saying? Better to let people get the disease than to attempt to prevent them from getting it? Is this how modern medicine works? Let people get sick now, rather than attempting to do something about it?

See, this is what annoys me about all these folk who go on about the COVID death rate as not being a thing compared to other illnesses. So what if fewer people have died from it than influenza or such like? Should we just accept that losses are inevitable and just do nothing?

They're missing the point. The death rate is not the issue with COVID, it's the infection rate, which is far higher and faster than the flu or the common cold, also, COVID does permanent damage to the lungs and erodes the human immune system, which makes those who catch it more susceptible to infection by nasty respiratory illnesses, such as tuberculosis, pneumonia, SARS and even the flu and the common cold.

Why is this bad and why does the virus need to be stopped? Because, at the current rate of infection, health services in countries around the world cannot cope with the high number of patients falling ill and requiring health facilities all at once. This is after years of governments around the world wasting money on irrelevant stuff instead of focussing on improving access to health care for the majority of the population.

My only reaction to the vaccine was a sudden urge to mate with seagulls.

How's that working out for you? Squark? :laughing3:

For those who say that the fatality rate isn't that bad. Lets compare it with other vaccinations:
Measles - 1-2 per 1,000 (0.1-0.2%)
Mumps 1.6-1.8 per 10,000 (0.016-0.018%)
Polio 2-5% for children, 15-30% for adults
Varicella (Chicken pox) 1-6 per 100,000 (0.001-0.006%)

Covid is around 1.6-1.9%.

So, we should just not vaccinate? Is that what you are saying? Better to let people get the disease than to attempt to prevent them from getting it? Is this how modern medicine works? Let people get sick now, rather than attempting to do something about it?

See, this is what annoys me about all these folk who go on about the COVID death rate as not being a thing compared to other illnesses. So what if fewer people have died from it than influenza or such like? Should we just accept that losses are inevitable and just do nothing?

They're missing the point. The death rate is not the issue with COVID, it's the infection rate, which is far higher and faster than the flu or the common cold, also, COVID does permanent damage to the lungs and erodes the human immune system, which makes those who catch it more susceptible to infection by nasty respiratory illnesses, such as tuberculosis, pneumonia, SARS and even the flu and the common cold.

Why is this bad and why does the virus need to be stopped? Because, at the current rate of infection, health services in countries around the world cannot cope with the high number of patients falling ill and requiring health facilities all at once. This is after years of governments around the world wasting money on irrelevant stuff instead of focussing on improving access to health care for the majority of the population.

How's that working out for you? Squark? :laughing3:
Having a hard time catching them.

So what if fewer people have died from it than influenza or such like?
It seems about 4.5 million people have died worldwide from COVID-19 since the pandemic started. We are now going into our 2nd year.

Compare it to influenza or the infamous Spanish Flu. 20 million in 2 years - but think about this.

Compare the medical field today to what was being done 100 years ago! Enough said!

AND/ BUT

The Spanish Flu outbreak was censored by the US/ GB and Germany because of WW1. Ask yourself how many people died because of this?

Food for thought...

Hey Greg Boeser,

See my post#407 upthread. The numbers there were current as of 7 September 2021. The number of deaths had increased from 3 in April (which would only be ~1 month after they began administering the J&J) to 27 as of 7 September (after ~14,300,000 vaccinations). All the deaths were due to TTS in the recipients of the J&J vaccine. There have been no known deaths due to the Moderna or Pfizer vaccines yet. The CDC is the source of the data and is referenced from VAERS.

"COVID-19 Vaccination"

Last edited:
Hey Greg Boeser,

See my post#407 upthread. The numbers there were current as of 7 September 2021. The number of deaths had increased from 3 in April (which would only be ~1 month after they began administering the J&J) to 27 as of 7 September (after ~14,300,000 vaccinations). All the deaths were due to TTS in the recipients of the J&J vaccine. There have been no known deaths due to the Moderna or Pfizer vaccines yet.
We've had one case of myocarditis that's been attributed to the Pfizer vaccine down here in New Zealand (after about 3 million doses). All told, the number of vaccine deaths is lower than was estimated.

t seems about 4.5 million people have died worldwide from COVID-19 since the pandemic started. We are now going into our 2nd year.

Compare it to influenza or the infamous Spanish Flu. 20 million in 2 years - but think about this.

Compare the medical field today to what was being done 100 years ago! Enough said!

AND/ BUT

The Spanish Flu outbreak was censored by the US/ GB and Germany because of WW1. Ask yourself how many people died because of this?

Yup, I got it, Joe, but I suspect you misunderstand my point in that I'm not making light of the death rate, merely demonstrating that it is pointless of naysayers to use the death rate as a reason why COVID isn't so serious as contracting other diseases since more people have died from those, and that we must take COVID seriously and stem the infection rate as quickly as possible.

The question I posed was directed toward one particular individual.

An interesting fact about the Spanish flu pandemic, it was largely down to New Zealand that spread the disease through countries like India, South Africa, and island nations in the Pacific, as troopships returning to New Zealand stopped in these locations. The tale of the spread of the pandemic through the Pacific is terrible since whole tribes and languages were wiped out because of it. American Samoa was a distinct exception as the American governor was warned by his US-based counterparts and undertook a lockdown, with quarantine stations and nurses sent round the island, as well as the drastic step of refusing entry of New Zealand and foreign shipping from docking. He tried warning Western Samoa's governor, who was a New Zealander, but he didn't listen and the death toll there was very high.

Locally we've had at least 14 dead in one week. I've been vaccinated[by choice] and still practice all of the protocols of before. CCP style mandates go against everything that I stand for. A woman go to a clinic and murder her unborn child under the "My Body My Choice" philosophy but some pickle butt can tell me that the same doesn't apply to my decision? They can all eat feces, die, and go to hell. I'm not being political or anti-vaxxer, but I am anti-dictatorial by nature. Born free and I will die free.

Last edited:
You should be free to choose if you take a vaccine in my opinion. But I think you will have to accept the consequences of that decision as well as in that you are not allowed in certain events etc. In that respect it's the same as smoking. You can smoke but in certain areas that's not allowed.

P.s. you is meant here in a general sense of course.

but as Chris says. Let's keep away from politics.

but I suspect you misunderstand my point in that I'm not making light of the death rate, merely demonstrating that it is pointless of naysayers to use the death rate as a reason why COVID isn't so serious as contracting other diseases since more people have died from those, and that we must take COVID seriously and stem the infection rate as quickly as possible.
No I got it - just putting things into perspective when compared to the other pandemic

I know a guy who is a firm believer in all the conspiracies. He is a die hard Qer, and believes everything that pig farmer in the Philippines spews to his flock.

Chemtrails
Democrats drink the blood of babies
5G vaccine BS
Tracking devises

If you can think of one, he 100% believes it. It's frightening. He was a good friend of mine growing up, but I had to let him go. I have no desire to hear from him again.
I have a similar acquaintance.

Yup, I got it, Joe, but I suspect you misunderstand my point in that I'm not making light of the death rate, merely demonstrating that it is pointless of naysayers to use the death rate as a reason why COVID isn't so serious as contracting other diseases since more people have died from those, and that we must take COVID seriously and stem the infection rate as quickly as possible.

The question I posed was directed toward one particular individual.

An interesting fact about the Spanish flu pandemic, it was largely down to New Zealand that spread the disease through countries like India, South Africa, and island nations in the Pacific, as troopships returning to New Zealand stopped in these locations. The tale of the spread of the pandemic through the Pacific is terrible since whole tribes and languages were wiped out because of it. American Samoa was a distinct exception as the American governor was warned by his US-based counterparts and undertook a lockdown, with quarantine stations and nurses sent round the island, as well as the drastic step of refusing entry of New Zealand and foreign shipping from docking. He tried warning Western Samoa's governor, who was a New Zealander, but he didn't listen and the death toll there was very high.
RE: Samoa. Incredible. What is past is prologue.

I feel the basic problem in the beginning was naming this after a BEER!!!! Corona???????
Perhaps if it was given a proper name no one could pronounce it would have been taken more seriously.
The number 19 didn't help either made it sound like a symphony movement.

150,000 new cases on a day and all I see is posts on FB of people traveling all over the country.
Parties and gatherings. To me it just does not make a pinheads amount of good sense!

My wifes brother is in Melbourne, we are near Sydney, 900+/- km's.
We haven't seen him in two years. We have a traveling radius of 5km's.
We still have 1.500 +/- new cases a day in New South Wales.
It's not a Gov't thing, it's the f'n idiots who keep partying and brawling and demonstrating that "the Gpv't isn't gonna tell ME what to do!!!!!! I don't have to get vaccinated! It's m life"!
It's Not your bloody life, it's MINE you are infecting, it's Your family you are infecting.
I will not Pray for the anti-vaxers I will pray for their innocent family members, mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters and friends around them! How many Anti-Vaxers have died thinking "it will never be me, I'm too f'n tough!" What a load of Shit!

My wife teaches, hasn't been inna classroom for 11+ weeks. She's dealing with parents who "can't cope" with teaching at home and want the schools open, they help spread this thing. Then they blast my wife who is on the computer classroom during the week. It's the headache switch, they put it on the teachers who can't tell them to get their shit together. Then Annie falls apart because she has to deal with someone telling Her what She has to do in the virtual classroom.

GET VACCINATED you bunch morons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There!

I feel the basic problem in the beginning was naming this after a BEER!!!! Corona???????
Perhaps if it was given a proper name no one could pronounce it would have been taken more seriously.
The number 19 didn't help either made it sound like a symphony movement.

150,000 new cases on a day and all I see is posts on FB of people traveling all over the country.
Parties and gatherings. To me it just does not make a pinheads amount of good sense!

My wifes brother is in Melbourne, we are near Sydney, 900+/- km's.
We haven't seen him in two years. We have a traveling radius of 5km's.
We still have 1.500 +/- new cases a day in New South Wales.
It's not a Gov't thing, it's the f'n idiots who keep partying and brawling and demonstrating that "the Gpv't isn't gonna tell ME what to do!!!!!! I don't have to get vaccinated! It's m life"!
It's Not your bloody life, it's MINE you are infecting, it's Your family you are infecting.
I will not Pray for the anti-vaxers I will pray for their innocent family members, mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters and friends around them! How many Anti-Vaxers have died thinking "it will never be me, I'm too f'n tough!" What a load of Shit!

My wife teaches, hasn't been inna classroom for 11+ weeks. She's dealing with parents who "can't cope" with teaching at home and want the schools open, they help spread this thing. Then they blast my wife who is on the computer classroom during the week. It's the headache switch, they put it on the teachers who can't tell them to get their shit together. Then Annie falls apart because she has to deal with someone telling Her what She has to do in the virtual classroom.

GET VACCINATED you bunch morons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There!

"Enyart, a provocateur who gleefully mocked the deaths of AIDS victims, had encouraged his listeners not to get any of the three available COVID-19 vaccines because he claimed they had been tested on "cells of aborted babies." (Though coronavirus vaccines do not contain fetal cells, Johnson & Johnson used a historic fetal cell line to produce and manufacture its vaccine; Pfizer and Moderna used a fetal cell line in a very early phase to confirm efficacy prior to production.) He also successfully sued the state of Colorado over COVID-related restrictions on church attendance.

Enyart is at least the fifth anti-vaccine talk show host to die from complications of COVID-19 in recent weeks.

Last month, four conservative radio talk show hosts who had promoted anti-vaccine and anti-mask views succumbed to the virus:

• Marc Bernier, a longtime Daytona Beach, Fla., talk show host who once called himself "Mr. Anti-Vax," died after he was hospitalized for complications of COVID-19. He was 65. In July, in what would be his final tweet, Bernier compared the U.S. government push to get people vaccinated to Nazis.

• Phil Valentine, a syndicated Nashville conservative talk show host who recorded a parody song, "Vaxman," mocking the vaccine, died following a monthlong battle with COVID-19. He was 61.

While Valentine was in the hospital, his familyreleased a statement saying he "regrets not being more vehemently 'Pro-Vaccine' and looks forward to being able to more vigorously advocate that position as soon as he is back on the air, which we all hope will be soon. PLEASE GO GET VACCINATED!"

• Jimmy DeYoung, a nationally syndicated Chattanooga, Tenn.-based Christian preacher who said world governments were using vaccines to control people, died in mid-August after contracting COVID-19 earlier in the month. He was 81.

On his "Prophecy Today" radio show, DeYoung promoted the baseless conspiracy theory that the Pfizer vaccine would make women sterile and directed his listeners to misinformation about COVID-19 on Facebook.

• Dick Farrel, a South Florida talk show host who called the U.S. government's coronavirus mitigation efforts a "scam-demic," died from complications of COVID-19 in early August. He was 65.

According to friends, Farrel's views on vaccines changed after he contracted the virus. "RIP Dick Farrel," his close friend Amy Leigh Hair wrote in a Facebook post. "He is the reason I took the shot. He texted me and told me to 'Get it!' He told me this virus is no joke and he said, 'I wish I had gotten it!'"

According to Johns Hopkins University, there have been more than 41 million coronavirus cases in the United States since the pandemic began. More than 662,000 Americans have died.

And the overwhelming majority of recent cases, hospitalizations and deaths have been among unvaccinated people."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back