Covid-19 reports

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The numbers of new positives a day is sky rocketing here. We've never had so many cases on one day. Luckily the numbers in hospital are not growing as much, so vaccines seem to work on average. But still worrying all the same.
I take this back, it's going like crazy here now, hospitals are overflowing, and regular healthcare is being scaled down as the hospitals don't have enough personnel to deal with the situation, especially since quite a number are home with a burnout from the earlier peaks in this pandemic. I was hoping 2021 would be better than 2020, but doesn't seem this way.

Germany trending the same way. Its getting out of control again.

I don't know, but its nuts right now. The state of Baden Württemberg just made it official today that if you want to go to a bar or club you have to have a negative Covid test. Not sure if that will help the problem, but cases the hospitals are overwhelmed.

Here they want to change that to only vaccinated people and those who have recovered from Covid.

Hey Chris, dumb question but can you still go to restaurants with just proof of vaccination or does dining also require a negative test now?

Hey Chris, dumb question but can you still go to restaurants with just proof of vaccination or does dining also require a negative test now?

As of right now yes.

They claim the surge is mostly younger people going to clubs, so that is why they are cracking down on that.

It can change any minute though.

They won't give me one. I tried to get a QR code at a pharmacy today, and they said I have to get it in the US since I live there and was vaccinated there.
That's a bummer. Can you not get it digitally? I could just request one with my DigiID after being vaccinated. Only needed my phone. So I did not have to go to the "Powers that be"

Users who are viewing this thread