CURRENT GROUP BUILD ENTRIES LISTING. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Airframes

Benevolens Magister
Aug 24, 2008
Cheshire, UK
Ok chaps, below you will find the listing of those entries received to-date for the 'Unternehmen Flugbrucke' Group Build, (Defense of the Reich, '43 -'45).
The list, in (username) Alphabetical Order, shows the entrants NAME, the CATEGORY entered, the SCALE and the SUBJECT (i.e the model or models entered).
Don't worry if all of the details regarding the unit, pilot etc are not shown, this list is for showing entries received etc. However, if any of the above details are missing or incorrect (eg scale), or if a model is missing from the list, please inform either myself or Dan (Lesofprimus) by PM, giving the details, and this will be corrected.
Likewise, if you have entered a model(s) and are not included on the list, or if you have decided to withdraw from the Group Build, then again, please inform one of us.
Those entries with * alongside, indicate that the model is finished, and the entry complete, ready for judging.
PLEASE NOTE the closing date for this Group Build is Friday 8th May. However, if at all possible, it would be useful if finished entries, with the required photographs, could be submitted a few days before this date, or as soon as possible, in order to allow a quicker turn-around of the judging.
For photographic requirements, please see the appropriate thread, with Wayne's excellent visual -aid, elsewhere in the Modelling Section.
The rules, guidelines and requirements for the next WW2aircraft.net Group Build, 'The Pacific Theatre of Operations', together with the 'official' start date for this, will be posted here soon.
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of you who have entered, assisted, or otherwise contributed to this first 'exercise', and express my pleasure at the enthusiasm and, above all, mutual help and assistance that has been shown.
Terry.(Airframes)
LISTING:-

New%20Zealand.gif
109 Roaming-------Cat.3---1/48th---Bf109K IV/JG 53
New%20Zealand.gif
A4K----------------Cat.3---1/72nd---TBA
United%20States.gif
Amsel--------------Cat.3---1/48th---Fw190A-8 5/JG300
United%20States.gif
Bill G---------------Cat.2---1/48th---Me262A-1 Heinz Bar
United%20States.gif
Bill G---------------Cat.2---1/72nd---Bf109G-14 8/JG11
United%20Kingdom.gif
BombTaxi----------Cat.3---1/72nd---Do217J-2 II/NJG101
Canada.gif
Catch22------------Cat.2---1/32nd---Fw190D-9 14/JG26
Canada.gif
Catch22------------Cat.2---1/48th---Fw190D-9 Stab./JG2
Poland.gif
CaughtintheMiddle-Cat.2---1/72nd---Fw190A-6 I/JG1
-----Dingo---------------TBA----TBA------TBA
United%20States.gif
Grau Geist---------Cat.3---1/48th---Bf109G-6 9/JG54
Australia.gif
Heinz--------------Cat.3---1/72nd---Fw190A-8 II/JG26
United%20States.gif
Javlin--------------Cat.2---1/32nd---Bf109G-5 9/JG54 (Yellow 11)
United%20States.gif
Javlin--------------Cat.2---1/32nd---Bf109G-6 9/JG54 (Yellow 1)
United%20States.gif
Lesofprimus--------Cat.2---1/32nd---Fw190D-9 JV44 ***
United%20States.gif
Lesofprimus--------Cat.2---1/48th---Bf109G-6 9/JG54
Scotland.gif
Lucky 13-----------Cat.3---1/48th---Bf109K-4 (Yellow 13)
Scotland.gif
Lucky 13-----------Cat.3---1/48th---Fw190D-9 JV44
Ireland.gif
Muller--------------Cat.2---1/48th---Bf109K-4 IV/JG53 ***
Ireland.gif
Muller--------------Cat.2---1/48th---Fw190A-6 I/JG1
United%20States.gif
Njaco--------------Cat.2---1/48th---Me410A II/ZG26 ***
England.gif
Rochie-------------Cat.3---1/72nd---Fw190A-8 III/JG54 ***
England.gif
Rochie-------------Cat.3---1/48th---Bf109K-4 12/JG27 ***
Australia.gif
Screaming Eagle---Cat.3---1/72nd---Fw190D-9 TBA
Canada.gif
Slaterat------------Cat.3---1/72nd---Fw190D-9 TBA
Germany.gif
Tango--------------Cat.2---1/32nd---Bf109G-14 Black 16
Germany.gif
Tango--------------Cat.2---1/32nd---Bf109K-4 Blue 26

Non-competing judges models....

United%20Kingdom.gif
Airframes-----------Cat.1---1/72nd---Fw190A-8 JG26 ***
United%20Kingdom.gif
Airframes----------- " " -----1/48th---Fw190D-9 10/JG54 ***
United%20Kingdom.gif
Airframes----------- " " -----1/48th---Bf110G-4 III/NJG1
Australia.gif
Wayne Little--------Cat.1---1/48th---Me262A EprGr
Poland.gif
Wurger-------------Cat.1---1/72nd---Fw190A

So far 19 Competitors and 3 Judges for a Grand Total of 32 Models.... Way to go Guys!!!!

Sure Cory. Is that the Dora? Just post the details - you know, the usual -scale, type, unit etc, and some in-progress shots as usual. Dan will sticky it, and up-date the listing. If you don't get it finished in time, no probs, the pics will still go somewhere in the finish Photo Gallery.

It's the whole freakin' Luftwaffe. There's a message in there somewhere.

Lot of 109s and 190s!

Sorry to correct Terry but mines a Me 410A - didn't go with the 'B' as Tratt was gone by the time they arrived. And don't be so modest - Cat 1 for you!

Bombtaxi has to get his done - I don't want to be the only one with a twin prop! :)

EDIT: Can I switch mine to Cat 1? :):):):):):)

Ooops! Sorry Chris, I should have noticed! I'm sure Dan will adjust the entry for me, and it'll all be 'all right on the night' when you post the separate 'finished' thread.
I see your cunning plan, change to Cat 1 and you'd have to be a winner - no other entries! Very clever! Problem is, unless I'm mistaken (and this is being clarified at the moment) for this GB only, there's only going to be a 1st, 2nd and 3rd, regardless of class/scale, plus a 'Best of Show', the latter being voted by the members, not the judges. BUT, if I'm mistaken/confused/had too many paint fumes etc, this will be corrected very soon. Future GB's will be scored per Category and scale though, and all will be made clear well in advance this time.

Sure Cory. Is that the Dora? Just post the details - you know, the usual -scale, type, unit etc, and some in-progress shots as usual. Dan will sticky it, and up-date the listing. If you don't get it finished in time, no probs, the pics will still go somewhere in the finish Photo Gallery.

Yeah, it's the one that I have the thread for. The Hasegawa 1/32.

Good stuff guys!

For my part though, I won't be entering anything for this build.
Hoping to be able to get myself in order for the next one atleast.

Evan

Because it is a JPG pic Dan.If we want to change something there we need PHP code or something like that.

United%20States.gif
Lesofprimus--------Cat.2---1/48th---Bf109G-6 9/JG54
Poland.gif
Wurger-------------Cat.1---1/72nd---Fw190A

Just letting you guys know ,I may not be able to get my Me-109K-4 build photos up before the GB ends

Took the pc in last friday .Last time this happened they had it for just over 3 weeks

This machine I'm using claiming to be a "Relatively modern laptop" sucks

Yeah it sucks ,can't do much about it either

Can upload photo's on this thing but I don't have photoshop to edit them:(

Sorta miss it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back