Damn Shame This .... Time to Get Out ..?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
simplification Gents

it started in the mid-east and will end in the mid-east, US of A is not known anywhere in biblical terms but no matter we are a weak nation now to ever become weaker in my opinion where we will not matter a hoot in world affairs in the future, and you hear of sustainability, well it is meaning more than your own personal garden guys, we better wake the F*** up !

The only part where it is thought the USA is mentioned is in Ezekiel 39 which makes reference to the Gog-Magog war which takes place sometime after the Harpazo (Rapture) and before the seven years of Jacob's trouble. It is thought to resemble nuclear war. The chapters have an instructions about people finding things after the war and how to mark them and get the clean up guys. Kind of like UXOs instructions.

Eze 39:6 I will indeed send a fire against Gog and the isles shall be peaceably inhabited, and they shall know that I am the Lord.

The USA is though of as the Isles.

Last edited:
your terminology is debatable of course as to whom gog/ma-gog really is. but I go back to the reality end affairs will happen in the mid-east, ALL will be centered right here.

Yes it is an interesting study but you are exactly correct..............it will be centered where I am present residing!!

along with some Italien help as well as good ol US of A.

will be watching our Women as they receive more combat training and then off to ......... (?)

And one of our Canadian C-17 Globemaster II's is now on station in Africa providing heavy lift for the French.

MM

Attachments

• plane.jpg
    plane.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Karizia accuses US and coalition of colluding with Taliban to undermine our 11 ****ING YEARS TRYING TO RESCUE THIS BACKASSWARDS NATION FROM STONEAGE OBLIVION!!!.

Get the **** out of there now and let them wallow in their Islamic cesspool of extremism. Meanwhile, we can bomb the **** out of them with UCAVs without his fooking permission. Remove all aid. Give him the finger. And feast on pig. We've done all we can for these Cro Magnon men.

Oh... to harsh? :thebirdman:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back