Damn Shame This .... Time to Get Out ..?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is an answer to this, whether it would acceptable in our delicate world is another matter of course.
I do believe that if America and her allies are pushed and pushed the reaction will be extreme.
Despite all the cuts we still have a few Trident missiles kicking about....

Who's he going to negotiate with? 5,000 village elders from Africa, Middle East, Americas, Euruope, Phillipines, etc? On second thought I vote for America to build them a stadium to meet in. Group picture. Wait for flash.

Attachments

• HMCS_Toronto1.jpg
    HMCS_Toronto1.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 78
  • Toronto 2.jpg
    Toronto 2.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Yeah I saw that in the news. Somebody's pissed off right now. Be nice if we could intercept all of the heroin. Let the taliban pay the Afghannies to grow the poppy and produce the heroin and then we dump it into the sea. Perfect business model.

China slapped them this last time. Kim Jung Un is nothing more than a puppet. He does what he is expected to do (be a figure head) for the communist dogma. The military is running that country and using the "regime".

Ive read somewhere, that "Muslim Extremism" is a recent permutation of that faith. Historically for a long time, it was the Muslims that were the cultured educated ones, and the Europeans the bloodthirsty barbarians. Im not sure exactly why things have changed so completely.

i like to believe that the majority of Muslims are rational balanced human beings respectful of human life and suportive of progressive ways of thinking. but there are alot of exceptions to that. for me the behaviour of the palestinians to Israel is outrageous, even if there are so-called mitigating circumstances.

I dont think relations between Muslims and the west will ever recover from the events of the last 50 years or so.

Not in my lifetime. And still stoopid young Americans like that dumb C who went and stood in front (and behind!!) the Isreali armoured bulldozer and was run over. I have no sympathy for her nor her ilk.

Last edited:
"... relations between Muslims and the west will ever recover from the events of the last 50 years or so."

Relations with western Christendom never recovered from the Battle of Tours, October, 782:

Battle of Tours - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Crusades just made the situation worse, but there has never been peaceful co-existence, just either colonization from the west (and Turkey) or dhimitude from the Islamic world.

Dhimmitude - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This a far more complex challenge to Western thought and values than Communism ever was.

MM

Last edited:
Ive got a good friend that is jewish. he says that until the 1920's jews and arabs lived side by side in Palestine in complete harmony. Thats a viewed shared by my late grandfather, who was fighting in palestine in 1916-18.

My Jewish friend, moreover says that many jews lived quite peacefully throughout Muslim countries in the Middle East until just after the war. Then the process of radicalisation began. The bile and utter prejudice that is taught in the name of islam against the jews is utterly shocking. They are railed in the most disgusting ways, labelled pigs and dogs, openly encourage discrimination and completely unlawful discrimination. The only option left really to many jews is now to relocate to Israel, and that of course has inherent problems with the two state solution.

For israel the story of its inception is unfortunate, and now coming home to afflict the nation. The Israelis, in setting up the new state, broke some eggs and stepped on some peoples lives. Radical islamics have exploited that for all they can. If we want to be honest, there are some grievanaces and injustices at the hands of the israelis, but these are continualy beaten out of proportion and worked for all they are worth by th4e headline conscoius islamic radicals that seek to divide and sensationalise the issue at every turn.

I am mindful of the ban on politics in this place, and i feel we are at this moment sailing too close to the boundary here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back