Database Issues

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Site's been working great for me until today...

I've been getting these now every time I've gone to post a reply in a number of threads:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at www.ww2aircraft.net Port 80

Most recent 500 (Internal Server) error occurred @ 6:00 p.m. pacific while replying to this thread: http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/ww2-general/obituaries-3185-46.html#post691419

However, when I do get this error, I just refresh the page and my reply is there :thumbleft:

Got two internal server 500 errors this afternoon...

Not quite the same problem as three years ago, but refreshing the page fixes it. If it happens again, I'll grab a screenshot.

Got two internal server 500 errors this afternoon...

Not quite the same problem as three years ago, but refreshing the page fixes it. If it happens again, I'll grab a screenshot.

I take it that we're talking a out the PC here, otherwise a mirror is always handy, for whatever facial expressions that comes with this internal service error....

Got an error again, this time on IE8 (previous two, yesterday, were on iPad) after clicking on "New Forum Posts" from the forum main page.

Copied at 10:31 PDT, 20 August 2013:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at www.ww2aircraft.net Port 80

THX. This is caused by the same problem we had had and made the forum down. Unfortynately we don't have an access to the server and can do nothing. I made an attempt to get contact with the server admin. But no answer so far.

Got this at 11:48 a.m. (Pacific)

The heading was "Database Error" and here's a screenshot:

DB_error_101215-1048am[800].jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back