Database Issues (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

horseUSA

Administrator
Staff
Admin
Mod
Mar 10, 2003
Florida, USA
ww2aircraft.net
mysql server crapped out(last week), corrupted tables and blah blah.....(a big headache)
still working on it, and have been in contact with datacenter. cause it appears one of the hdd is going bad, which may have contributed. i am on it and server should be running now(might still be some issues), hope to have an update tomorrow.

Last edited:
Many Thanks Horse for the Info...

Attachments

• rs004.jpg
    rs004.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 510
HELP!!
This is T Bolt, Not T bolt Jr. I'm using my Son's sign in because I'm having problems signing in. Last week I attempted to change my email address and now can't sign in. I tried the lost password link but that didn't work either so I think the email address might have been messed up too. I tried to send PMs to Eric a couple of times but I don't think they went through. Can someone please reset my password and the me know by my sons email (T Bolt Jr) or a PM to him
Thanks,
Glenn

Last edited:
It's better but there might still be problems.

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at www.ww2aircraft.net Port 80

After I got that message I couldn't get back in for a few minutes.
It also logged me out even though I had the remember me box checked.

Wheels

Any new about the dtabase issue backup? I can put picture but no video I have a error message.
I mut connect wich a proxy no direct connect..

Sunny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back