Database: WW-II Allied Aircraft Crashes in The Netherlands

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

JanN

Recruit
May 2, 2007
www.airwar4045.nl
Just a reminder... For those interested...

My (free) software to search for Allied Aircraft Crashes in Holland is available via the website World War II Allied Aircraft Crashes in The Netherlands
Using the software you can search my Internet database for detailed information about Allied Aircraft Crashes in The Netherlands in the Second World War.
All crashes are not (yet) available in the database, though it is gradually filled with more data...
At present, the information on 1139 aircraft and 5581 crew members (1283 with photo) is listed!

Any comments and/or additional information is highly appreciated!

Jan

For what it's worth, I've used Jan's software and found it bug- and virus-free. The website the software links to is professional, well-presented and informative.

Just a small update...

Probably some (or many) of you may have noticed that for some years now, my software is no longer available as it has transformed to a HTML5 website which is much more sophisticated...
My website World War II Allied Aircraft Crashes in The Netherlands and North Sea currently has the detailed information on 1784 aircraft crashes, 7988 crew members (2682 with photo and 1337 with grave/memorial stone) and 925 cemeteries.
Thought the title of the website indicates that only crashes in The Netherlands and North Sea are listed, also crashes in the English Channel are present in the database.
Expansion and update of the database is a continuous process and if you have any comments and/or additional information, please let me know!

Jan
(John in English)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back