Daughters homework help! UGh

KMeyrick

Airman 1st Class
200
2
Joined
Nov 3, 2008
Location
Las Vegas, NV
OK- so Cassie has to do a travel brochure for the Great Sandy Desert in Australia. No prob.........

But, she needs a catchy title phrase and I'm and brain dead- 2 projects in one weekend, plus my school work....I'm on empty

Not a thing besides Crocodile Dundee is coming and it needs to be original.........so I'm throwing it out to you

any ideas on catchy phrases for travel to the Outback???????????????

thanks
 
"The Outback! Just like Vegas without the Gambling and the Hookers!"

I just spewed coffee all over the computer screen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that made my day!
 
"Welcome to the Outback, mind the drop bears."
 
Great Sandy Desert, maps available in 400, 600, 800 and 1000 grit scales
 
Digger's Paradise - Watch for Drop Bears.

Great Sandy Desert - kinda like Hawaii but without the Motels...and the palms....and the flowers....and Don Ho....and civilization.
 
'visit the world's most popular holiday destination - noone's left it yet..!'


'The trip of a lifetime - extremely short in some cases'


'The Great Sandy Desert - sun, sand , and..uh..snakes...'
 
Australia: We've got deadly snakes, spiders, and a huge desert that'll cook you up for dinner and swallow you whole. So where the bloody Hell are you?
 
"The Great Sandy Desert - Even Fosters Tastes Good Out Here"

"The Great Sandy Desert - Australian For Beach"

"The Great Sandy Desert - Australian for 'Your ******'"
 
"The Great Sandy Desert - Even Fosters Tastes Good Out Here"

I'm dying...in tears....:):):):):):):)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back