DIO's models

Συγχαρητηρια φιλε,
Congratulations mate,
well done.
 
:lol:
A bottle of the best Polish beer for you.:D

BTW. I have found a colour profile for the bird.But there is not the roundel on the black painted wing.Do you think it can be a mistake? Still I cannot to find areal pic of the a/c. :(

It might not have a roundel at all, it might have a yellow trim, it might be as Aeromaster has produced it.

The fact is that I am not going to change it, so I wish you don't find any real picture :p This will mean losing a couple of night's good sleep :lol: :lol: :lol:

In real though, if you find pictures, pls post them here :lol:
 
Really nice, need some bigger pictures though!
 
Oops, Sorry Dio! Forgot to check the 'last page' again..!

Interesting scheme then, but I bet you get asked our question every time you show it!
 
Oops, Sorry Dio! Forgot to check the 'last page' again..!

Interesting scheme then, but I bet you get asked our question every time you show it!
That's right, and I enjoy it every time :lol:
 
1/48 OLD (BUT GOOD) MONOGRAM OA-4M

 
Thanx mate! I am sure they will. It all depends on the time spend...
 
Wow great work mate!

Panel weathering on the Avenger is superb!
 
Thank you all!
D.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back