Do you train any kind of a fighting sport?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

i've seen a sten with a scope and lantern mounted on it, if that counts as a sniper rifle ;)

and if was gonna hit les from 800yds+, i personally would go old school and take a L4A1, yes i know it's baisically a Lee enfield No.4 but that's why i like it!! and just for that ultra old school look, i'd mount the modified No.32 telescopic, you're dead man 8)

slow motion, nothing looks good in slow motion, slow motion's what you use when two lovers run at each other before falling into each others arms.........

Dude, everything is better in slow motion, because you have more time to look at the event...If youve seen the video for "Wake Me Up When September Ends" Youll know what I mean...what a great video...

They would spend so much time arguing with each other Les about what weapon to use you could walk up to them in full view and beat them to death with a Bratwurst

Seeing how a laser sight would pinpoint the M-60's location, I dont think its a wise idea...

Also, atleast from what I did, the -60 wasnt used in full auto, except in aggressive withdrawls, (left center and right field) as that was a perfect way to get ALL the enemy fire concentrated right at u....

Thats what we used to go for first was any heavy automatic weapons fire...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back