Do you train any kind of a fighting sport?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

LMFAO.... U guys are a bunch of meatballs.....

Yes, testicles are legal, especially if trying to make a point... I've been known to grab a few sets in the heat of things... Makes for a great attention getter... Also, one quick shot to the jewels and the situation id diffused...

CC..... In reality, it would be pretty quick... Evans right, all of us are (were) pretty efficient at ending a confrontation quickly and decisively....

Adler, u'd loss 20 bucks pal, but I'll buy the beers...

Oh and BTW, A women's puss puss kick doesnt come close to the pain a man feels with the same kick.....

NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!!

Plus you can see the reaction differences from each gender after a shot to the crotch. Sure, it hurts a girl, but you will likely see a guy gasping for breath and teary eyed after a good shot to the pods. Definitely an end to the confrontation, as Les said. Like my wife said, a good shot to the pods will reduce a man to rubble in no time.

What a fantastic thread..... I have had a good ol chuckle, you lot are barking mad.
Hey Les.... you ringing up people you had hurt from the past, did you nick that from a scene in 'Flatliners' with Kevin Bacon.
My best defence (other than a great smile) has always been the art of 'back chat bull shit' and showing no fear........ at 5' 4" and weighing 8 stone.... tiz all you can do.... and if you do it well (as I do ) you can often pull it off. I have had a few self defence lessons recently in the art of 'Wing Chun Kung Fu'. Interesting ideas behind 'techniques' over 'strength'....... moi likes the idea of that.

Hey Les ...are you ticklish?????? ( just thinking of a way you could win here CC).

No Cripps, I didnt get it from Flatliners, although I know what ur talking about... A therapist thought it up... Crappy idea... Didnt work.

I do think u taking some self defense classes is great, every woman should...

CC, u could use a gun, like all them little pussies do, but dont get within 2 feet of me or its mine...

That's pointless - the rain would give you less visibility and more chance to miss. ;) :rolleyes:

Accuracy International AS50... 8)

ai-as50-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back