Does anyone else collect stuff?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I've got a bunch of old racing champions die casts still in the packaging from about 10 years ago. They are boxed up in the garage because I had to choose between those and airplanes on display.

Vintage Arc Welders. Got about eight and I've been told to stop, by my shed. They all work and when required I like to stop and think "which one will I use today?"...

Now as a Boilermaker I can appreciate that collection! :) My mate has an old CIG stick welder. I can take a pic for you if you're interested?

My current collections include my DVD collection, my fathers and I collective magazine collection, a very large part of them being all about cars (we have poured countless amounts of money into it :lol:) , my The Punisher comic book collection and now I'm working on my car parts and tools collection.

Last edited:
I'm working on my car parts and tools collection.

Good stuff mate

Been building up my tool collection last couple years -various powertools (all the usual) pride of the garage is my grandfathers Dyco table saw (Made in NZ) and my Wadkin Radial gun saw (big bugger -must weight half a tonne )

Still need more metal work tools though :toothy5:

Not really a collector but I do have a nice factory original plan of the TA152. Heinkel He 100 record flight mag that was given to the factory workers to commerate the event plus a few postcards of the same plane. I only have a few 1:24 airfix kits left and a dragon 1:48 ta 152.

Just sold parts of a FW 190A including parts for a Revi 16B and plans for parts of the 801 engine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back