Does This Punk Deserve His Tazer Report???

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Gotta admit, this meatball had it comin.... Tellin the Cop he's not signing, then resisting arrest.... Guess the moron needs to watch YouTube more often....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqtxSM-73_E

The Cops lucky the woman didnt come around the side of the truck blasting a 9mm at him... Bringin a Taser to a gunfight, how silly...

Yep, he had it coming. You want o fight a ticket, do it in court, not with the officer. Sheesh, some people are idiots.

When I saw the passenger get out of the car, I thought what you thought Dan. If she had been armed, that would have been bad for the trooper.

95% of the time, its actions like this that are behind the so-called "police brutality" claims. The officer acted totally within his power and if someone wants to be an idiot this is what happens.

I see this all the time in my job and I know how frustrated the cop felt and still had to restrain himself and act professional. These friggin idiots just make the job harder.

and did ya hear him after, "why? why?"

you brought it on yourself.

Gotta admit, this meatball had it comin.... Tellin the Cop he's not signing, then resisting arrest.... Guess the moron needs to watch YouTube more often....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqtxSM-73_E

The Cops lucky the woman didnt come around the side of the truck blasting a 9mm at him... Bringin a Taser to a gunfight, how silly...

He abso-friggin-lutely deserves it. You get pulled over, its yes sir, no sir.

But, Les, you were right. When the girls goes apefeces, he should have drawn his gun. She certainly could have been spilling out with a gun under the seat or in the glovebox. Scary. I hope that numbnuts payed a huge fine.

I agree with Matt here. I think the cops get too bad a rap. Half the time a cop gets in trouble for shooting someone or doing something like this, they never tell you about what the guy did to deserve it.

Sometimes I get the feeling that the cops gets it no matter what they do.... Do one way it's racist or discriminating, if they don't they let the criminals run the show. They deserve way much more credit then they get.... :salute:

He abso-friggin-lutely deserves it. You get pulled over, its yes sir, no sir.

But, Les, you were right. When the girls goes apefeces, he should have drawn his gun. She certainly could have been spilling out with a gun under the seat or in the glovebox. Scary. I hope that numbnuts payed a huge fine.

I'm surprised he didn't make her sit in front of the car or something, he let her back into the car, if there was a gun there....

yeah. If that cop gets in trouble, it should be because he did not take his safety MORE seriously. He should have made her kiss mother earth too and if she did not comply taser her @ss too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back