**** DONE: 1/48 Bristol Beaufighter VIF - Night War of WWII (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That turned out Beautifully! I like the weathering!

Don't worry about changing your post to "DONE"... Wojtek will do this for you once you create FINISHED post.

Andy, on the old forum we were able to change your own thread titles, but no biggie !

You must have been special. I could never do that and had to ask a mod when needed. For GB's Wojtek always followed up and changed my threads to "done" without me asking.

You must have been special. I could never do that and had to ask a mod when needed. For GB's Wojtek always followed up and changed my threads to "done" without me asking.
Hhmm, in the old forum, when you hit go advanced whilst editing your first post of a thread you could change the title.

Now i dont know if it had any effect and Wojtek used to come around and change it for real afterwards, but i used to change it anyway ! :dontknow:

Good stuff Karl, but - & 'scuse the critique - the grey/green upper surface camo-interface looks a bit ragged..
so - maybe a wee do over with some liquid mask?

Your Beau is a beaut otherwise.. I've always liked 'em, & had a pair, presented in a in flight diorama,

1, a 'sand & spinach' RAF MTO machine dueling with a 'Afrika' type camo/livery Me 110, both in heavy dayfighter spec,
&,
2, a NF like yours, but in earlier 'lampblack' camo - pursuing a 'Baedeker' Do 217E, 'hell-for-leather'..

Interestingly enough, the Do 217 had a Vne ~equivalent to a Spitfire, & by going nose down in time,
& before those brutal Hispanos got a good bite on, could evade the bluff-buff Beau, in top-end speed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back