<> **** DONE: 1/48 Corsair IV - WW1 / WW2 over Water. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

put a sliver of masking tape down and lay the numbers above it and make sure the clear film is trimmed close on the sides and bottom. The biggest pain I found was letting the number dry sufficiently enough before moving on to the next one

put a sliver of masking tape down and lay the numbers above it and make sure the clear film is trimmed close on the sides and bottom. The biggest pain I found was letting the number dry sufficiently enough before moving on to the next one
Did think of that but got lazy and did it by eye.

Dont look too bad if you dont get too close !

Put 115's on the gear covers then checked the single picture of KD 658 and it seems the FAA sqn's only put last two numerals there so as the decals were dried and coated with future i painted over the first 1 on each cover.

Last edited:
Pics of progress, gear covers on and landing gear installed.
And the decals all in place.

IMG_20170419_174828747_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170419_174950869_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170419_174854498_HDR.jpg

Great model, I love the Corsair, from some angles elegant and a beauty while from other angles it is just plain odd looking.

Thanks fellas.

Just noticed KD 658 did not have the forward ariel mast but i glued it on earlier !
Will sort it out on Sunday when i next will have time to work on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back