**** DONE: 1/48 Fw190 D-9 white 12 Jg301 - Your Favorite Aircraft of All Time GB (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

you won't find the wrk nummers, this is through research with other German and Czech historians

right, made a start on this one

got the cockpit painted and put together, i'm learning to love this pre-painted PE cockpit stuff !!!
the last pic is a little blurred but i could not get a better shot, sorry

Picture 479.jpg
Picture 478.jpg
Picture 480.jpg

Very nice work Karl, that pre-painted stuff looks great. Don't you just hate it when the camera wants to focus everywhere but where you want it to focus :lol:

You can say that again Evan. Hit something with one of those, and it stayed hit!! Much better than that toy-town 5.56 stuff !!
Did a firepower demo many years ago, with section strength (9x SLR, 1x GPMG), and knocked the front off a cottage!!

Cool stuff mate!

I was very sorry when they replaced the trusty 'Slar' with Steyr AUGs in NZ (1992). The reason given was the shorter length being better for bush combat, but we were informed economic logic had a large play in it (wounded soldiers cost money, dead ones don't).
Being semi-autos, no Slars were allowed to be sold on the NZ market either, so they all went to Oz - along with the remaining Brens (I could have cried...)

Btw, did you guys call the GPMG 'Gimpies' aswell?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back