Nov 23, 2015 #21 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,234 15,157 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Good stuff Kevin.
Nov 23, 2015 #22 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,629 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Nicely done so far!
Nov 25, 2015 #23 Vic Balshaw Major General 23,441 9,562 Joined Jul 20, 2009 Location Canberra Keep it coming Kevin.
Nov 25, 2015 #24 JKim Senior Master Sergeant 3,601 550 Joined Jul 1, 2014 Location Carlsbad, CA Looks like things are rolling along! Good work!
Nov 25, 2015 #25 fubar57 General 37,508 27,286 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Good start. Geo
Nov 28, 2015 #26 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Found my Gekko book.....Some pics for your reference brother.... Attachments J1N1_Cockpit_2988.jpg 144.3 KB · Views: 132 J1N1_cockpit_2989.jpg 111.9 KB · Views: 133 J1N1_Cockpit_2991.jpg 141.4 KB · Views: 146
Nov 28, 2015 #27 Jeff Hunt Captain 7,906 13,330 Joined Jul 20, 2012 Location Guelph Ontario Canada Excellent start Kevin. Great assist there Wayne. Cheers, jeff
Nov 28, 2015 #28 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,325 38,860 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Nov 28, 2015 Thread starter #29 javlin 1st Lieutenant 6,300 2,410 Joined Nov 20, 2007 Location MS Thanks Brother
Nov 29, 2015 #30 Vic Balshaw Major General 23,441 9,562 Joined Jul 20, 2009 Location Canberra Nice references Wayne.
Nov 29, 2015 #31 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Your welcome Kevin!
Dec 9, 2015 Thread starter #32 javlin 1st Lieutenant 6,300 2,410 Joined Nov 20, 2007 Location MS I should have some pics of the pit this weekend fellas getting pretty close to closing it up.Wayne any pics of the left side of the pit?
I should have some pics of the pit this weekend fellas getting pretty close to closing it up.Wayne any pics of the left side of the pit?
Dec 9, 2015 #33 fubar57 General 37,508 27,286 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Kevin, PM your email and I'll send you a bunch of photos if you need them. Geo
Dec 10, 2015 #34 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. If george covers you great, if not will dig the book out...
Dec 11, 2015 #35 fubar57 General 37,508 27,286 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Check your email Kevin Geo
Dec 11, 2015 #36 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. george...
Dec 11, 2015 Thread starter #37 javlin 1st Lieutenant 6,300 2,410 Joined Nov 20, 2007 Location MS Got'em George Nice Pics and info
Dec 13, 2015 #38 T Bolt Colonel 14,264 4,829 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois Good start their Kevin
Dec 13, 2015 Thread starter #39 javlin 1st Lieutenant 6,300 2,410 Joined Nov 20, 2007 Location MS Some Pics since I mentioned it.I need to make a couple adjustments in color since receiving pics from George but noting major I think that most of efforts tonight will be punching out decals for the IP and other boxes this evening.Take care Attachments DSC03680 (900 x 675).jpg 69.1 KB · Views: 137 DSC03681 (900 x 675).jpg 66.6 KB · Views: 131 DSC03683 (900 x 675).jpg 87.5 KB · Views: 127 DSC03682 (900 x 675).jpg 65.4 KB · Views: 125
Some Pics since I mentioned it.I need to make a couple adjustments in color since receiving pics from George but noting major I think that most of efforts tonight will be punching out decals for the IP and other boxes this evening.Take care
Dec 13, 2015 #40 Donivanp Colonel 12,432 12,896 Joined Feb 23, 2014 Location Katy Texas I pulled this kit out and deceided on the P-38, then when I came back I saw you were building it, so good call on my part.
I pulled this kit out and deceided on the P-38, then when I came back I saw you were building it, so good call on my part.