++ **** DONE: 1/48 WYVERN S.4 - Military Conflicts of the 1950's

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks guys. Had some pondering to do.........again. As supplied in the kit, the inner gear doors are assembled in the lowered position but in real life they were almost always raised. Landing gear were test fitted and then the retraction arm....clunk...the sound of the gear door interfering with the arm and my heart dropping. Finally solution time; I snipped off about 1mm of the inner attachment point.

003.JPG

....and the inevitable touch ups the photo supplies. 8 pieces to go. While waiting for this to set up, I'm downloading the instructions here
Main instructions site : KIT INSTRUCTIONS - Revell, Italeri, Fine Molds, Polar lights, Hasegawa, Trumpeter, Academy and more...
....something I intend to do now after every build as the site has helped me

Fantastic Geo, I do like the Wyvern; a menacing looking beast and quite big in 1:48 too, I'd imagine.

Thanks guys and here's where it comes to a grinding halt, kinda. All I need now is to hang the drop tanks and done. As I was trying to figure out the best way to install them and keep everything tight until the glue set, my eyes went to the props.....no furlushinger prop decals. So I whip out the clear and now we wait.................

Users who are viewing this thread

Back