**** DONE: 1/72 Do 217 M1 - Allied Advance and Defense of the Reich WWII.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

destrozas

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 12, 2010
Username: destrozas
First name: Sergio
Category: Intermediate
Scale: 1/72
Manufacturer: Italery #1286
Model Type: Dornier Do 217 M
accesory: none

IMG_5113_zpsqhgtauwx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am collecting information from the plane at the moment is the last squadrons of bombers tube Luft in 1945 in Denmark in 1944 was in the vicinity of Eindhoven day operation starts market-garden, I came to Germany in the early hours of the operation

I posted a few pictures of this bird in the picture part of this forum.

the photos I've seen almost all of them are of 1943 in France or 1944 in Holland, the plane that I plan to 1945 is based on Beldringe Denmark.
the plane you can only see part of it in this photo

1_zpsaxwyngdk.jpg

the plane front is 9W + HK, but the back is not ta confirmed to be the K7 + LH but is an assumption, according to the booklet that comes in the kit so it says, the two models both 9W + HK as K7 + LH were the airfield at that time but I could not see other photos of this aircraft

Last edited:
started the plane painted inside

IMG_5211_zpscxtwrxh2.jpg

IMG_5212_zpstcmyr4ir.jpg

paneling positive and I have made negative.

IMG_5213_zps1gfpstgt.jpg

stuck all ready to continue the process ....

IMG_5214_zpsyib6gz1l.jpg

We go with the photos that I have promised, wings already assembled and ready to follow the process.

IMG_5240_zpsp9nssvme.jpg

IMG_5242_zpswwelbs0q.jpg

IMG_5241_zpsywsaltxr.jpg

not know as they say in English the landing gear wells, here in Spain we call them "vain" for short, are ligeramentes prepanelados to obscure something the beams and braces that can be seen by cromatica give some variety.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back