Jun 6, 2016 #61 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,282 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Very nice. I like the yellow tarp over the turret.
Jun 12, 2016 Thread starter #62 destrozas Senior Master Sergeant 3,538 1,165 Joined Jan 12, 2010 Location alcover Crimea_River said: Very nice. I like the yellow tarp over the turret. Click to expand...
Jun 12, 2016 Thread starter #63 destrozas Senior Master Sergeant 3,538 1,165 Joined Jan 12, 2010 Location alcover The last photos before giving by finished the plane the exhausts absence of small details the plane is so.
The last photos before giving by finished the plane the exhausts absence of small details the plane is so.
Jun 12, 2016 #64 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,322 38,859 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Jun 13, 2016 #65 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Nice..!!
Jun 13, 2016 Thread starter #66 destrozas Senior Master Sergeant 3,538 1,165 Joined Jan 12, 2010 Location alcover thanks wotjek and wayne step finishing place thread there I put new photos
Jun 13, 2016 #67 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,626 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Lovely work so far!
Jun 13, 2016 #68 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,282 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary One of your best yet Sergio. Well done!
Jun 27, 2016 #69 T Bolt Colonel 14,264 4,828 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois Very nice work Sergio. I love the way you do that type of camouflage