**** DONE: 1/72 Ilushyn Il-28 Beagle - The Jet Age.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I sure missed this one when you posted last month. A very unusual and interesting selection Sergio and one I'm not familiar with. I like material you have used for the cabin walls, looks good.

thank you very much colleagues and friends

I feel not having the knowledge of what is available in your countries have aluminum covers, here altalis (Danone, dairy, day, ect, ect.) makes yogurts with aluminum lid and a friend who works there takes me tips the remnants of the end or beginning of each coil I have like 3 or 4 useful lives is very easy to be docile and strong enough to work.

I have almost ready as the gunner to close the fuselage and the wings that have put a lot of work I took 3 days by adjusting the engine nacelles to the wings without leaving wide open holes or more than 0.5 cm I expected other lace sincerely

thanks...

I close everything and put wings and engine nacelles and so is a lack of transparent beg for brand new nose and finish gate bomber that after cutting the'm reaciendo brass rod and round 0'5mm

as you see have work to leave a decent fit, but you also put the photo of the tail so you can see what else brings bad guns kit'll have to redo

thanks many thanks...

with the plane of the model of HPH I made transparent front which I think has not been a good idea but as well wotjek says this plane does not have either the front transparent, sanded, polished and hand future given the mask

then place it in position each transparent in position to paint the whole

This is a sample photo as the gate would remain bomber when you finish the plane, I wanted to try as was

after seeing that looks good give a hand of black to gray seal inside so you can start painting the plane.

with colors marking the instruction of HPH, I color, and lack the black paint retouching mistakes that I had to paint.

until shortly

Nice build Sergio! I really like this early USSR Jet bomber. A slight representation of the spoils of WWII as it's clearly Me 262 influenced.

I hope one day it will be aivailble as 1/48th scale kit....

Nice build Sergio! I really like this early USSR Jet bomber. A slight representation of the spoils of WWII as it's clearly Me 262 influenced.

I hope one day it will be aivailble as 1/48th scale kit....

First, thanks.
second here I leave the official website where you can find the plane to 1/48

Models in scale 1/48 : Ilju?in Il-28 in scale 1/48

This will be my next target have to save money, but hey, I'm for it

Last edited:
Looking good Sergio. I've always liked this aircraft - rather like a Russian equivalent to the Canberra, and I remember building the Airfix kit back in the 1960's.

Users who are viewing this thread