**** DONE: GB-36 1:48 Me-410B-2/U4 - Axis Manufactured Aircraft of WW2

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Looks good Jeff. We're finally out of the cold stuff here being above 0 since Thursday. My gas bill for December should be pretty entertaining.

Now, I understand 'work bench', but what are those other things .......................

Items on "The List" of how to keep Mother Superior happy. I aint complaining. I never thought I would make the progress I have so in a model building kind of way, this cold snap has been perfect and it came during the two week break from school.

Update to come soon as I have been to the work bench this morning but I am currently having a "cuppa" after taking His Royal Highness, The Prince of Puslinch Township for his morning walk.

Cheers,

Jeff

Ah yes, Mother Superior. I used to have one of those, and the endless lists that went with it !
Those list never stop either so go slow and easy :) Jeff your skills continue to improve Sir each one showing a new item/technique acquired :thumbright:

The 'toys' are nice to Have Jeff, but I spent the first 50+ years of modelling with just a few very basic tools, and it's only in the last 8 years or so, that I've added such things as a pin-vise, razor saw and other useful gadgets. Even now though, I still often just use the old, basic stuff, with the more 'exotic' things being dragged out when all else fails !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back